Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

RP

ZuuFenBo
July 29, 2016

As the subtitle suggests, I'm gonna do an RP, in the PM box, no specified posting order, but quite a few rules. Anyone who wants to enquire about RPing can contact me on this thread or by PMing me, either way works, I'll ask you a few questions, then we'll be on our merry way.

A word of advice, think about your character during your everyday life, while you're doing lawn work or working the press at work, it helps make them be a bit more in-depth.

by ZuuFenBo
July 29, 2016

As the subtitle suggests, I'm gonna do an RP, in the PM box, no specified posting order, but quite a few rules. Anyone who wants to enquire about RPing can contact me on this thread or by PMing me, either way works, I'll ask you a few questions, then we'll be on our merry way.

A word of advice, think about your character during your everyday life, while you're doing lawn work or working the press at work, it helps make them be a bit more in-depth.

Timballsto
August 1, 2016

I'm intrested in doing this, if you could give me more information on it that would be great, thank you!

by Timballsto
August 1, 2016

I'm intrested in doing this, if you could give me more information on it that would be great, thank you!

Some Witch
August 5, 2016

I'm interested as well, Zuu.

by Some Witch
August 5, 2016

I'm interested as well, Zuu.

Ouranos
August 5, 2016

Could be pretty cool. A warning, though: I'm not extremely experienced

by Ouranos
August 5, 2016

Could be pretty cool. A warning, though: I'm not extremely experienced

Vonsakendov
August 7, 2016

Neither am i but i want to try

by Vonsakendov
August 7, 2016

Neither am i but i want to try

Xatarias
August 10, 2016

Still looking to rp with others, or are you done with them by now?

by Xatarias
August 10, 2016

Still looking to rp with others, or are you done with them by now?

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.