Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dovah artists

YolSivaasAl
August 5, 2016

if any of you that have usernames based on the dragon language, feel free to come and design a body and other characteristics for your dovah.

by YolSivaasAl
August 5, 2016

if any of you that have usernames based on the dragon language, feel free to come and design a body and other characteristics for your dovah.

Liis
Administrator
August 5, 2016

This thread has been moved to the Forum The Hearth to fit the criteria.

by Liis
August 5, 2016

YolSivaasAl
August 5, 2016
X

nox hi, X.

by YolSivaasAl
August 5, 2016
X

nox hi, X.

VulonJud
August 7, 2016
Oooh, design a dragon!
Hmm, Vulonjud is a bad name so Yollokah (Fire sky hunter) would be the namw
Slender body, black scales with veins of reds and greens running through. Large, dark wings, tipped with wicked claws, sharper than...a hagraven's :)
The tail would be long, and thick, with a knot of shapr, poisonous barbs guarding its end.
Hmmm, a short neck, the head would be large with its mouth full of 3 rows of pointy teeth (like a shark ;D) and the skull covered with hollow horns, a fire burns in each, smoke coming out of the tips.
Its eyes would be a pure, pearly white, with a greenish yellow vertical slit down the centre.
And the feet would be large with chipped and scarred claws.
And maybe only one eyes, as the other was gouged out once when facing a fierce warrior.
It wuld use fire breath as its main attack and keep of the ground for as long as possible when in combat :)
And there is dovahi, Yollokah (did i put 'my dragon' right? Been doing the brilliant memrise course :D)
by VulonJud
August 7, 2016
Oooh, design a dragon!

Hmm, Vulonjud is a bad name so Yollokah (Fire sky hunter) would be the namw

Slender body, black scales with veins of reds and greens running through. Large, dark wings, tipped with wicked claws, sharper than...a hagraven's :)

The tail would be long, and thick, with a knot of shapr, poisonous barbs guarding its end.

Hmmm, a short neck, the head would be large with its mouth full of 3 rows of pointy teeth (like a shark ;D) and the skull covered with hollow horns, a fire burns in each, smoke coming out of the tips.

Its eyes would be a pure, pearly white, with a greenish yellow vertical slit down the centre.

And the feet would be large with chipped and scarred claws.

And maybe only one eyes, as the other was gouged out once when facing a fierce warrior.

It wuld use fire breath as its main attack and keep of the ground for as long as possible when in combat :)

And there is dovahi, Yollokah (did i put 'my dragon' right? Been doing the brilliant memrise course :D)

Vonsakendov
August 8, 2016

Drem Yol Lok

QahnaarinDoMuz

Long Sadon spikes protruding from the back of the neck down the spine nearl tounching the end of the tail. sadon belly, chest, and throat. Dark red back and neck and two long grey-ish yellow-ish horns on both sides of its head. It has three spikes on its tail forming a three-way spear wich he uses to impale his enemies. Its male and is considered a noble dragon, occasionally helps kings and jarls. its wings are very long and are torn on the edges, a streak of red marks them in perfect symmetry

Was that a pruzah dovah?

by Vonsakendov
August 8, 2016

Drem Yol Lok

QahnaarinDoMuz

Long Sadon spikes protruding from the back of the neck down the spine nearl tounching the end of the tail. sadon belly, chest, and throat. Dark red back and neck and two long grey-ish yellow-ish horns on both sides of its head. It has three spikes on its tail forming a three-way spear wich he uses to impale his enemies. Its male and is considered a noble dragon, occasionally helps kings and jarls. its wings are very long and are torn on the edges, a streak of red marks them in perfect symmetry

Was that a pruzah dovah?

YolSivaasAl
August 8, 2016
Vonsakendov

Drem Yol Lok

QahnaarinDoMuz

Was that a pruzah dovah?

geh. pruzah drelon

by YolSivaasAl
August 8, 2016
Vonsakendov

Drem Yol Lok

QahnaarinDoMuz

Was that a pruzah dovah?

geh. pruzah drelon

YolSivaasAl
August 17, 2016

i was hatched in hammerfell. i was raised in a cave but at a certain point, i was simply abandoned. now, the redguard that raised me worshipped me for destroying the flame atronachs plaguing their home. i was fed gold and gems mainly, giving my scales a unique gleaming gold color. then i was abandoned, still finding a regular diet of gems and ore. then i overheard some alik'r warriors talking about how a dragon attacked helgen in skyrim. so i went there to be with my brethren. but i couldn't find any of them. what i did find was a giant cave rich in gold, moonstone, orichalcum, other ores and gems. i don't know the name of this cave, or if it even has a name. i am a rather small dragon, only about 12 feet long and 5 feet tall. i like using unrelenting force to shake the ore from the walls of my cave, making it my main and only shout. i got my name from the redguard for destroying the flame atronachs. that is why my name means "fire beast destroyer". that is my story

by YolSivaasAl
August 17, 2016

i was hatched in hammerfell. i was raised in a cave but at a certain point, i was simply abandoned. now, the redguard that raised me worshipped me for destroying the flame atronachs plaguing their home. i was fed gold and gems mainly, giving my scales a unique gleaming gold color. then i was abandoned, still finding a regular diet of gems and ore. then i overheard some alik'r warriors talking about how a dragon attacked helgen in skyrim. so i went there to be with my brethren. but i couldn't find any of them. what i did find was a giant cave rich in gold, moonstone, orichalcum, other ores and gems. i don't know the name of this cave, or if it even has a name. i am a rather small dragon, only about 12 feet long and 5 feet tall. i like using unrelenting force to shake the ore from the walls of my cave, making it my main and only shout. i got my name from the redguard for destroying the flame atronachs. that is why my name means "fire beast destroyer". that is my story

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.