Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favorite Quest

Vonsakendov
August 8, 2016

I think mine would have to be Dark Brotherhood mission where you kill the (very aware) Emporer.

not just because its a (REALLY) big deal that (Makes you feel ba****) it affects all of Tamriel, Because you get 10,000 gold ._.

by Vonsakendov
August 8, 2016

I think mine would have to be Dark Brotherhood mission where you kill the (very aware) Emporer.

not just because its a (REALLY) big deal that (Makes you feel ba****) it affects all of Tamriel, Because you get 10,000 gold ._.

Liis
Administrator
August 8, 2016
I've moved this Thread to the Forum The Elder Scrolls General Discussion to fit the criteria.
by Liis
August 8, 2016
I've moved this Thread to the Forum The Elder Scrolls General Discussion to fit the criteria.

Pahvomedrah
August 11, 2016

My favorite is the mission where the stormcloaks capture Whiterun. There is just something about betraying Jarl Balgruuf that made it seem all the more dramatic. It might be that he made me thane.

by Pahvomedrah
August 11, 2016

My favorite is the mission where the stormcloaks capture Whiterun. There is just something about betraying Jarl Balgruuf that made it seem all the more dramatic. It might be that he made me thane.

VulonJud
August 12, 2016
My favourite, hmmm, probably A Night To Remember :) getting drunk with a handsome daedric prince? Sign me right up
Proposing to a hagraven, trashing temples, its got it all.
You also get a pretty nifty mage stick, Sanguine Rose, which is useful and pretty :D
by VulonJud
August 12, 2016
My favourite, hmmm, probably A Night To Remember :) getting drunk with a handsome daedric prince? Sign me right up

Proposing to a hagraven, trashing temples, its got it all.

You also get a pretty nifty mage stick, Sanguine Rose, which is useful and pretty :D

Ouranos
August 12, 2016

Any of the Daedric missions. Any at all.

by Ouranos
August 12, 2016

Any of the Daedric missions. Any at all.

Blackout
August 12, 2016
I will have to pick mind of madness it's just so funny
by Blackout
August 12, 2016

[deleted]
August 16, 2016
Blackout

Ah, I remember that I was in Solitude doing my own thing when I talk to that dude. I decided, ah whatever, I'd go do his quest. I didn't realize it was Mind of Madness! That made it even more enjoyable. Love that quest.

by [deleted]
August 16, 2016
Blackout

Ah, I remember that I was in Solitude doing my own thing when I talk to that dude. I decided, ah whatever, I'd go do his quest. I didn't realize it was Mind of Madness! That made it even more enjoyable. Love that quest.

Ouranos
August 16, 2016

I remember watching my friend play a night to remember. We had no idea what was going on so we were just laughing like crazy at all the ridiculous scenarios that kept coming up.

by Ouranos
August 16, 2016

I remember watching my friend play a night to remember. We had no idea what was going on so we were just laughing like crazy at all the ridiculous scenarios that kept coming up.

Ruvgein
August 25, 2016

Blood on the Ice is pretty neat.

by Ruvgein
August 25, 2016

Blood on the Ice is pretty neat.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.