Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

M'aiq the liar

1  2 > >>  

DovahKiinZaan
August 30, 2016

I want to know where you first met M'aiq, in my experience he turns up in bad places. 

I met met him once outside saarthal, he was fighting a frost-troll. Rather amazingly he used his essential status to win!

by DovahKiinZaan
August 30, 2016

I want to know where you first met M'aiq, in my experience he turns up in bad places. 

I met met him once outside saarthal, he was fighting a frost-troll. Rather amazingly he used his essential status to win!

VulonJud
August 31, 2016
I met him whilst doing the civil war questline, I was just east of dragonbridge, about to kill the imperial courier when our M'aiq popped, saying something about hats i think.
I haven't seen him since though xD
by VulonJud
August 31, 2016
I met him whilst doing the civil war questline, I was just east of dragonbridge, about to kill the imperial courier when our M'aiq popped, saying something about hats i think.

I haven't seen him since though xD

DovahKiinZaan
August 31, 2016

It's the randomness that makes him so good 

by DovahKiinZaan
August 31, 2016

It's the randomness that makes him so good 

Ouranos
August 31, 2016

Everything he says has a purpose, though. Look him up on a wiki and it has explantions for everything he says

by Ouranos
August 31, 2016

Everything he says has a purpose, though. Look him up on a wiki and it has explantions for everything he says

DovahKiinZaan
August 31, 2016

I mean randomness of location.

by DovahKiinZaan
August 31, 2016

I mean randomness of location.

Flipper
September 5, 2016
I met him on a mountain behind whiterun... then attempted to kill him...
by Flipper
September 5, 2016

DovahKiinZaan
September 5, 2016
Flipper

Didn't work, did it?

by DovahKiinZaan
September 5, 2016
Flipper

Didn't work, did it?

Pahvomedrah
September 6, 2016

The only time I saw him was somewhere between Riften and Ivarstead. I accidently punched him. He ran so I decided to use fus ro dah on him.

by Pahvomedrah
September 6, 2016

The only time I saw him was somewhere between Riften and Ivarstead. I accidently punched him. He ran so I decided to use fus ro dah on him.

YolSivaasAl
September 22, 2016

I first met M'aiq in a tundra somewhere. not sure where, just know i was in a tundra.

by YolSivaasAl
September 22, 2016

I first met M'aiq in a tundra somewhere. not sure where, just know i was in a tundra.

Keita
October 18, 2016

I meet him in the recked up town of helgen. he was able to do anything he wanted to do to those bandits. So much blood, means so much laughing killers.

by Keita
October 18, 2016

I meet him in the recked up town of helgen. he was able to do anything he wanted to do to those bandits. So much blood, means so much laughing killers.

Ruvgein
October 20, 2016

This time around, right next to the Alik'r Warriors that question Redguard women.  I mean right next to them, as if he was part of the group.

by Ruvgein
October 20, 2016

This time around, right next to the Alik'r Warriors that question Redguard women.  I mean right next to them, as if he was part of the group.

DovahKiinZaan
October 20, 2016
Ruvgein

Before that I didn't know he could spawn in cities. I did, however, always know deep down that he was a secret Alik'r warrior. 

by DovahKiinZaan
October 20, 2016
Ruvgein

Before that I didn't know he could spawn in cities. I did, however, always know deep down that he was a secret Alik'r warrior. 

DovahKiinZaan
October 20, 2016
Ruvgein

by DovahKiinZaan
October 20, 2016
Ruvgein

SuleykaarKinbok
October 30, 2016

I met him on the roads outside of whiterun

by SuleykaarKinbok
October 30, 2016

I met him on the roads outside of whiterun

[deleted]
November 27, 2016

I first met him when i fell down a mountain fighting a dragon.

by [deleted]
November 27, 2016

I first met him when i fell down a mountain fighting a dragon.

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.