Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Skyrim/Switch confusion

Firestar
October 27, 2016

So, as we all know, Nintendo recently accounced the Switch, and one of the things that caught my eyes the most was the skyrim gameplay being shown on the device.

Since then it has been a back and forth thing between "No it's not gonna happen" and "But they showed it in the trailer.".

Does anyone know something official from bethesda? Will it actually happen? I would like a yes/no answer.

Thx

by Firestar
October 27, 2016

So, as we all know, Nintendo recently accounced the Switch, and one of the things that caught my eyes the most was the skyrim gameplay being shown on the device.

Since then it has been a back and forth thing between "No it's not gonna happen" and "But they showed it in the trailer.".

Does anyone know something official from bethesda? Will it actually happen? I would like a yes/no answer.

Thx

Ouranos
October 27, 2016

Bethesda currently isn't confirming or denying it. Nintendo will be releasing a list of titles, the price, and other info on a livestream some time in January if you're still curious. They might have more info then.

by Ouranos
October 27, 2016

Bethesda currently isn't confirming or denying it. Nintendo will be releasing a list of titles, the price, and other info on a livestream some time in January if you're still curious. They might have more info then.

Firestar
October 27, 2016

Oh. Thank you!

by Firestar
October 27, 2016

Oh. Thank you!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.