Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Decryption Contest

Necromas
November 20, 2016

Every now and then I will post instructions and an encoded message, leading to way to contact me. There is a 75 gold reward for the first person to break the code and fufil the instructions. I wish you all the best of luck, the first set will be posted shortly.

by Necromas
November 20, 2016

Every now and then I will post instructions and an encoded message, leading to way to contact me. There is a 75 gold reward for the first person to break the code and fufil the instructions. I wish you all the best of luck, the first set will be posted shortly.

Necromas
November 20, 2016

Set 1

Instructions: Decode these two simple words that are conjoined without a space. The resulting word is a gmail address, and to win Set 1 you must email this address with your Thuum.org name. Only the first letter is a capital, and the word is related losely to the website. The format for the Gmail address is as such: (Decodedcode)@gmail.com

Code: Xrraqbinuxva

Hints: The encoding process is simple, involving a system named after a Roman emperor and the number 13

by Necromas
November 20, 2016

Set 1

Instructions: Decode these two simple words that are conjoined without a space. The resulting word is a gmail address, and to win Set 1 you must email this address with your Thuum.org name. Only the first letter is a capital, and the word is related losely to the website. The format for the Gmail address is as such: (Decodedcode)@gmail.com

Code: Xrraqbinuxva

Hints: The encoding process is simple, involving a system named after a Roman emperor and the number 13

Sosaalvulon
November 23, 2016

Just wondering, will you do a second part of it ? I like stuff like this.

by Sosaalvulon
November 23, 2016

Necromas
November 28, 2016
Sosaalvulon

In time. 

by Necromas
November 28, 2016
Sosaalvulon

In time. 

Alvulnax
November 29, 2016

Did you recieve that mail? :D

by Alvulnax
November 29, 2016

Did you recieve that mail? :D

Necromas
November 29, 2016

Set 2

Instructions: A fairly simple code, but no help this time. After it's solved, you must email the awnser to the address in Set 1. Hopefully this one takes you more than six or severn minutes.Remember to include your Thuum.org name, and a time sent would also be helpful for me if this one goes as quick as the last one.

Code: THAt i CouLd sHAke ALL THE Sins

And to all of you who never got a reply to set one, congratulations. I will list all who completed it in the next set.

by Necromas
November 29, 2016

Set 2

Instructions: A fairly simple code, but no help this time. After it's solved, you must email the awnser to the address in Set 1. Hopefully this one takes you more than six or severn minutes.Remember to include your Thuum.org name, and a time sent would also be helpful for me if this one goes as quick as the last one.

Code: THAt i CouLd sHAke ALL THE Sins

And to all of you who never got a reply to set one, congratulations. I will list all who completed it in the next set.

Necromas
December 5, 2016

Due to the fact no one has yet solved this code, here is a small clue. The answer is a single word.

by Necromas
December 5, 2016

Due to the fact no one has yet solved this code, here is a small clue. The answer is a single word.

Necromas
December 15, 2016

The answer can be found using Bacon's Chiper. 

by Necromas
December 15, 2016

The answer can be found using Bacon's Chiper. 

DovahKiinZaan
January 10, 2017
Seriously?
by DovahKiinZaan
January 10, 2017
Seriously?

Necromas
January 10, 2017

Yes. This things dead anyhow. 

by Necromas
January 10, 2017

Yes. This things dead anyhow. 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.