Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I'm new on the forum : But I have a idea.

King Judah I
November 23, 2016

Guys, i'm wanting learn the Dovah language to use it in a uninhabited place as official language...do you think that is this a good or mad idea? 

by King Judah I
November 23, 2016

Guys, i'm wanting learn the Dovah language to use it in a uninhabited place as official language...do you think that is this a good or mad idea? 

paarthurnax
Administrator
November 28, 2016

Hi King Judah I, I've moved this thread to the Hearth forum. The Site Discussion forum is to discuss features, updates, or issues regarding the website.

by paarthurnax
November 28, 2016

Hi King Judah I, I've moved this thread to the Hearth forum. The Site Discussion forum is to discuss features, updates, or issues regarding the website.

Alvulnax
November 29, 2016

That idea is crazy but sounds funny. :D

by Alvulnax
November 29, 2016

That idea is crazy but sounds funny. :D

Frinmulaar
November 29, 2016

What's the plan for obtaining an uninhabited place and then making it inhabited so it can have a language?

by Frinmulaar
November 29, 2016

What's the plan for obtaining an uninhabited place and then making it inhabited so it can have a language?

Necromas
November 29, 2016

Invade Polland. Problem solved. If the third reich could do it, why not a couple of nerds? If we can get a budget together, we could buy some old soviet T-72s and run them to the ground. And some AR-15s, we'd be golden. Or I guess we could find an island somewhere and make a dragon nation. If I had the funds, I would. Heh. Dragon Nation. 

by Necromas
November 29, 2016

Invade Polland. Problem solved. If the third reich could do it, why not a couple of nerds? If we can get a budget together, we could buy some old soviet T-72s and run them to the ground. And some AR-15s, we'd be golden. Or I guess we could find an island somewhere and make a dragon nation. If I had the funds, I would. Heh. Dragon Nation. 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.