Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dovahzul quest mod

DovArti
February 7, 2017

I was thinking. Is it possible that someone can make a mod in Skyrim where the quest is based around the language of dovahzul? For example the dragonborn, or your character, could enhance their shouts or learn new ones from doing these quests, expanding more knowledge of the language. I was also thinking to progress in some parts you will need a personal understanding of the language like knowing the right thing to say, one can get you killed the other will help you. And adding areas where you need to read and know what the runes or just normal romanised words say to know where to go.

by DovArti
February 7, 2017

I was thinking. Is it possible that someone can make a mod in Skyrim where the quest is based around the language of dovahzul? For example the dragonborn, or your character, could enhance their shouts or learn new ones from doing these quests, expanding more knowledge of the language. I was also thinking to progress in some parts you will need a personal understanding of the language like knowing the right thing to say, one can get you killed the other will help you. And adding areas where you need to read and know what the runes or just normal romanised words say to know where to go.

paarthurnax
Administrator
February 13, 2017

It's definitely a great idea, and it's been thought about in the past. It really would be a great way to learn directly in the game.

by paarthurnax
February 13, 2017

It's definitely a great idea, and it's been thought about in the past. It really would be a great way to learn directly in the game.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.