Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Class

1  2 > >>  

Kingofdeath707
February 8, 2017

Warrior because... well I've always been a warrior.

by Kingofdeath707
February 8, 2017

JayStorm324
February 9, 2017

I do not have a favorite class, per se. I prefer whatever class comes to me while writing the backstory for my character.

by JayStorm324
February 9, 2017

I do not have a favorite class, per se. I prefer whatever class comes to me while writing the backstory for my character.

Blackout
February 10, 2017
Mage just because I like the spells. Gets hard to play on level 50
by Blackout
February 10, 2017
Mage just because I like the spells. Gets hard to play on level 50

Ruvgein
February 17, 2017
You didn't specify what game, because there is more than just Skyrim, there's other Elder Scrolls too.

But, I always play some form of Battlemage as my main, in Skyrim I use a sword and spell, Oblivion is sword and shield with support spells, Morrowind I play a weapons master who uses the enchants of items a healthy amount. So sometimes it's more battle or more mage, but I'm always somewhere in that range.
by Ruvgein
February 17, 2017
You didn't specify what game, because there is more than just Skyrim, there's other Elder Scrolls too.

But, I always play some form of Battlemage as my main, in Skyrim I use a sword and spell, Oblivion is sword and shield with support spells, Morrowind I play a weapons master who uses the enchants of items a healthy amount. So sometimes it's more battle or more mage, but I'm always somewhere in that range.

Kronvullok
February 19, 2017
I prefer the "Shadowmage" class. The combination of stealthy and magical combat can be highly effective and deadly.
by Kronvullok
February 19, 2017
I prefer the "Shadowmage" class. The combination of stealthy and magical combat can be highly effective and deadly.

VahlokDoMun
February 19, 2017
I've always played the archer/thief
by VahlokDoMun
February 19, 2017
I've always played the archer/thief

Zinrahzul
February 19, 2017

Something that never seems to get away from my character builds is stealth archery.

by Zinrahzul
February 19, 2017

Something that never seems to get away from my character builds is stealth archery.

Durlaaszah346
February 22, 2017

im always an assasin/sneak character, but by about level 30 sneak becomes unnecessary because my weapons do so much damage

by Durlaaszah346
February 22, 2017

im always an assasin/sneak character, but by about level 30 sneak becomes unnecessary because my weapons do so much damage

Smiley
February 26, 2017

I personally just love being the typical sneeky archer^^ I also like to play thief from time to time

by Smiley
February 26, 2017

I personally just love being the typical sneeky archer^^ I also like to play thief from time to time

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017
Kingofdeath707

lol

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017
Kingofdeath707

lol

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017
KittyKron

yes!

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017
KittyKron

yes!

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017
Smiley

that's me!

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017
Smiley

that's me!

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

I love it to be a archer!

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

I love it to be a archer!

[deleted]
May 4, 2017

I've always been: sneak, assassin, bow-master, arch-Mage, two-handed and adept enchanter. (Yes in one character) don't ask me how or why it's just how it ends up. Although Mage is my favourite build. I always feel that the block skill tree is always neglected, but if you look at it it's not actually that bad, if you enchant your shield you can potentially be 100% magic-proof, but the skill tree is only good if you actively use a shield.

by [deleted]
May 4, 2017

I've always been: sneak, assassin, bow-master, arch-Mage, two-handed and adept enchanter. (Yes in one character) don't ask me how or why it's just how it ends up. Although Mage is my favourite build. I always feel that the block skill tree is always neglected, but if you look at it it's not actually that bad, if you enchant your shield you can potentially be 100% magic-proof, but the skill tree is only good if you actively use a shield.

Sildolok
August 20, 2017

Sorry for posting to a kinda old thread but it aint too old to be against the rules soo...

In Skyrim after multiple playthroughs, my favourite vanilla class has to be BattleMage. The combination of a weapon and deadly magic can be very effective.

However after using mods, thief would have to be my favourite, due to some perk overhauls, placing a tripwire and watching an enemy fall over can be quite amusing. Or disappearing in a puff of smoke!

by Sildolok
August 20, 2017

Sorry for posting to a kinda old thread but it aint too old to be against the rules soo...

In Skyrim after multiple playthroughs, my favourite vanilla class has to be BattleMage. The combination of a weapon and deadly magic can be very effective.

However after using mods, thief would have to be my favourite, due to some perk overhauls, placing a tripwire and watching an enemy fall over can be quite amusing. Or disappearing in a puff of smoke!

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.