Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Daedra

1  2  3  4 > >>  

Kingofdeath707
February 8, 2017

Mine is Hermaeus Mora because I like knowledge.

by Kingofdeath707
February 8, 2017

Mine is Hermaeus Mora because I like knowledge.

Tuzviidost
February 24, 2017

hmmmmm, well I guess I would have to choose sheogorath, after all the interesting stuff that revolves around him

by Tuzviidost
February 24, 2017

hmmmmm, well I guess I would have to choose sheogorath, after all the interesting stuff that revolves around him

Kronvullok
February 27, 2017
I'd have to say that my favorite Daedra is Nocturnal. The quest involving her is highly interesting and her artifacts sre super cool. Also, Nightingales are awesome.
by Kronvullok
February 27, 2017
I'd have to say that my favorite Daedra is Nocturnal. The quest involving her is highly interesting and her artifacts sre super cool. Also, Nightingales are awesome.

[deleted]
April 11, 2017

Sheogarath!.. The crazy Irishman or possibly... "CHEESE!" Alos because he has quite an interesting backstory.

by [deleted]
April 11, 2017

Sheogarath!.. The crazy Irishman or possibly... "CHEESE!" Alos because he has quite an interesting backstory.

YsmirSeptim26
April 28, 2017

My top 5 favorite Daedric Princes:

1.Merida, because The Break of Dawn quest was my first daedric artifact quest in Skyrim.

2.Sheogorath, because he referenced Oblivion such as the Gray Fox, and Martin Septim.

3.Mehrunes Dagon, because of Mehrunes Razor and him being one of the major antagonists for Oblivion.

4.Azura, because... "By Azura, by Azura, by Azura! It's the Grand Champion! I can't believe it's you! Standing here! Next to me!" -Adoring Fan

5.Nocturnal, because of the Thieves Guild.

by YsmirSeptim26
April 28, 2017

My top 5 favorite Daedric Princes:

1.Merida, because The Break of Dawn quest was my first daedric artifact quest in Skyrim.

2.Sheogorath, because he referenced Oblivion such as the Gray Fox, and Martin Septim.

3.Mehrunes Dagon, because of Mehrunes Razor and him being one of the major antagonists for Oblivion.

4.Azura, because... "By Azura, by Azura, by Azura! It's the Grand Champion! I can't believe it's you! Standing here! Next to me!" -Adoring Fan

5.Nocturnal, because of the Thieves Guild.

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

azura because the quest.

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

azura because the quest.

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

azura because the quest.

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

azura because the quest.

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

oops i said it double

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

oops i said it double

Feyndojul
June 29, 2017
Sheogorath because who doesn't like cheese for everyone!
by Feyndojul
June 29, 2017
Sheogorath because who doesn't like cheese for everyone!

Sildolok
August 14, 2017

Daedra in general are just plain and simple, awesome. No matter which Daedric Prince you choose there will always be an epic tale accompanying it, for this reason alone I cannot decide on a singular Daedric Prince whom I would prefer over another. Despite this I can pick a few that I'd say stand out to me the most which I shall detail here.

First of all I'd like to mention Hermaeus Mora, he would have to be on of my favourites due to the fact of his divine knowledge and the impossibly large library that is Apocrypha. Ever since I started playing Skyrim I have had a particular interest in the lore, mythos and any other book related knowledge of Nirn, Daedra, Aedra etc. I still have a lot to learn since Bethesda have created such a large universe it may take several years of study to memorise exactly all that has happened (and all that ever will) in the universe of The Elder Scrolls. This is why i've taken a particular liking to Hermaeus Mora since in his infinite library of Apocrypha he has in his possession, books that haven't been written yet. This I find fascinating and compels me to venture through Apocrypha in search of new and exciting books to read.

Next I'd like to mention Mehrunes Dagon, Lord of Domination. The reason I like this Prince so much is because of the power that he wields, the fact that he could only be stopped by an incarnation of Akatosh (I'm pretty sure that's what that was, correct me if i'm wrong) is plain and simply epic. His excessive scale and proportions blew my mind when seeing him and I gazed in wonder at his glorious destructive power. I also love the quest you complete in Skyrim with Dagon involved, Mehrune's Razor is an awesome dagger and the huge statue imbedded in the mountainside you come across is mind boggling. For these reasons I'm putting Dagon on this post.

Another Daedric Prince I enjoy reading and learning about is Sheogorath, the fact that when you find him in Skyrim you're actually looking at The Hero of Kvatch is simply an awesome moment, when I first played I didn't even realise this and just thought "Oh it's a crazy Daedric Prince" was simply uneducated of me to presume. Shegorath's sense of humour, his references to prior titles and his constant mentions of CHEESE! make him a very likeable and interesting Prince to research.

Finally I'm going to mention Nocturnal, I don't know much about this Prince as I haven't researched enough about her/him/it (which I should). However I'm putting Nocturnal here simply because of The Thieves Guild questline, when you end up becoming a Nightingale and taking the oath are some of the coolest moments in the game, Nocturnal's design, the artifacts and powers associated with her/him/it and the general atmosphere you get from her/him/it's character is just profound.

Thanks for reading this.

~Sildolok

by Sildolok
August 14, 2017

Daedra in general are just plain and simple, awesome. No matter which Daedric Prince you choose there will always be an epic tale accompanying it, for this reason alone I cannot decide on a singular Daedric Prince whom I would prefer over another. Despite this I can pick a few that I'd say stand out to me the most which I shall detail here.

First of all I'd like to mention Hermaeus Mora, he would have to be on of my favourites due to the fact of his divine knowledge and the impossibly large library that is Apocrypha. Ever since I started playing Skyrim I have had a particular interest in the lore, mythos and any other book related knowledge of Nirn, Daedra, Aedra etc. I still have a lot to learn since Bethesda have created such a large universe it may take several years of study to memorise exactly all that has happened (and all that ever will) in the universe of The Elder Scrolls. This is why i've taken a particular liking to Hermaeus Mora since in his infinite library of Apocrypha he has in his possession, books that haven't been written yet. This I find fascinating and compels me to venture through Apocrypha in search of new and exciting books to read.

Next I'd like to mention Mehrunes Dagon, Lord of Domination. The reason I like this Prince so much is because of the power that he wields, the fact that he could only be stopped by an incarnation of Akatosh (I'm pretty sure that's what that was, correct me if i'm wrong) is plain and simply epic. His excessive scale and proportions blew my mind when seeing him and I gazed in wonder at his glorious destructive power. I also love the quest you complete in Skyrim with Dagon involved, Mehrune's Razor is an awesome dagger and the huge statue imbedded in the mountainside you come across is mind boggling. For these reasons I'm putting Dagon on this post.

Another Daedric Prince I enjoy reading and learning about is Sheogorath, the fact that when you find him in Skyrim you're actually looking at The Hero of Kvatch is simply an awesome moment, when I first played I didn't even realise this and just thought "Oh it's a crazy Daedric Prince" was simply uneducated of me to presume. Shegorath's sense of humour, his references to prior titles and his constant mentions of CHEESE! make him a very likeable and interesting Prince to research.

Finally I'm going to mention Nocturnal, I don't know much about this Prince as I haven't researched enough about her/him/it (which I should). However I'm putting Nocturnal here simply because of The Thieves Guild questline, when you end up becoming a Nightingale and taking the oath are some of the coolest moments in the game, Nocturnal's design, the artifacts and powers associated with her/him/it and the general atmosphere you get from her/him/it's character is just profound.

Thanks for reading this.

~Sildolok

Ruvgein
August 30, 2017

ALMSIVI (Evil trolling smirk here) Out of the way, Anticipations!

But no, that doesn't answer the question.

Malacath, Peryite, and Meridia in I'm pretty sure that order.

• Malacath just wants his Goblin-kin well taken care of, and he used to be an ancestor hero of the Mer.
  • Peryite has ties to Akatosh, might even be part of him, and he doesn't really push you around, his sphere is (among other things) natural order and he's called the Taskmaster.
  • Meridia also wasn't a Daedra, but she was something on par with them. She's below Peryite because she got kicked out of the Elder Scrolls version of heaven. We don't know why, so I don't trust that. But in general she is better than other Dardric princes.
by Ruvgein
August 30, 2017

ALMSIVI (Evil trolling smirk here) Out of the way, Anticipations!

But no, that doesn't answer the question.

Malacath, Peryite, and Meridia in I'm pretty sure that order.

• Malacath just wants his Goblin-kin well taken care of, and he used to be an ancestor hero of the Mer.
  • Peryite has ties to Akatosh, might even be part of him, and he doesn't really push you around, his sphere is (among other things) natural order and he's called the Taskmaster.
  • Meridia also wasn't a Daedra, but she was something on par with them. She's below Peryite because she got kicked out of the Elder Scrolls version of heaven. We don't know why, so I don't trust that. But in general she is better than other Dardric princes.

Keita
October 23, 2017

azura... nothing to tslk about the star...just put a soul in it, infinite enchanting.

by Keita
October 23, 2017

azura... nothing to tslk about the star...just put a soul in it, infinite enchanting.

Vahdin Eroljan
November 1, 2017

This one enjoys the company of very few Daedra. In truth, she cannot stand most of them. But the one she likes most has to be, as most know her, Azura. To this one, she is her creator. Should this one need any further reasoning?

by Vahdin Eroljan
November 1, 2017

This one enjoys the company of very few Daedra. In truth, she cannot stand most of them. But the one she likes most has to be, as most know her, Azura. To this one, she is her creator. Should this one need any further reasoning?

DiamondDragonCC
November 10, 2017

Mine is Sheogorath/Jyygalag, mostly because I feel sorry for him. He was the strongest of the princes, but was turned into what he feared most.

by DiamondDragonCC
November 10, 2017

Mine is Sheogorath/Jyygalag, mostly because I feel sorry for him. He was the strongest of the princes, but was turned into what he feared most.

Hahdremro
November 15, 2017

As a bard, I can't help but see Sheogorath as the best Daedric Prince. He invented music, after all! And besides, who doesn't enjoy turning your enemies into sweetrolls with the Wabbajock, or fighting a bull netch with the Fork of Horripilation? I still quote Uncle Sheggy all the time. He's pretty much the best part of the Elder Scrolls universe. (Besides the dragons of course!)

I also love Hermaeus Mora. Eldritch horror has always been an interest of mine, and the concept of forbidden knowledge and unknowable secrets is always enough to get my attention. I've been working on a story with a deity-like being similar to Hermaeus Mora, and this being also has an infinite library. I should probably do more research of Hermaeus Mora for more inspiration before I keep working on that story.

by Hahdremro
November 15, 2017

As a bard, I can't help but see Sheogorath as the best Daedric Prince. He invented music, after all! And besides, who doesn't enjoy turning your enemies into sweetrolls with the Wabbajock, or fighting a bull netch with the Fork of Horripilation? I still quote Uncle Sheggy all the time. He's pretty much the best part of the Elder Scrolls universe. (Besides the dragons of course!)

I also love Hermaeus Mora. Eldritch horror has always been an interest of mine, and the concept of forbidden knowledge and unknowable secrets is always enough to get my attention. I've been working on a story with a deity-like being similar to Hermaeus Mora, and this being also has an infinite library. I should probably do more research of Hermaeus Mora for more inspiration before I keep working on that story.

1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.