Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dwemer dragons?

Vokun ah
February 9, 2017

Prhaps a trade union or A weapons and armor deal went on, or perhaps a war was waged between the dwemer and the dragons? the way the story could un fold is interesting how about u guys? Could the dragon be a captive, a living fire forge, or merly a trophy? Contact me for more!

by Vokun ah
February 9, 2017

Prhaps a trade union or A weapons and armor deal went on, or perhaps a war was waged between the dwemer and the dragons? the way the story could un fold is interesting how about u guys? Could the dragon be a captive, a living fire forge, or merly a trophy? Contact me for more!

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017
Vokun ah

yes

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017
Vokun ah

yes

Kingofdeath707
May 3, 2017

Maybe it was summoned?

by Kingofdeath707
May 3, 2017

Maybe it was summoned?

Vokun ah
June 30, 2017

Possibly, because of how magically gifted that they were, perhaps it was.

by Vokun ah
June 30, 2017

Possibly, because of how magically gifted that they were, perhaps it was.

Silicon
June 30, 2017

Maybe the dragon became soul trapped inside of the giant orb and the only way for it to escape was the unrelenting force shout

EDIT: I translate its name to roughly dark overlord of fire (dark, overlord, fire). Overlord is in its name, so it has to rule something. Perhaps the glowing orb is a pocket realm of oblivion and he rules over it. OR, maybe the dragons were so powerful they managed to enslave the dwemer, but this would be unlikely because a small city can defeat a dragon so it would have to be many dragons to even have a chance of even mortally wound their society

by Silicon
June 30, 2017

Maybe the dragon became soul trapped inside of the giant orb and the only way for it to escape was the unrelenting force shout

EDIT: I translate its name to roughly dark overlord of fire (dark, overlord, fire). Overlord is in its name, so it has to rule something. Perhaps the glowing orb is a pocket realm of oblivion and he rules over it. OR, maybe the dragons were so powerful they managed to enslave the dwemer, but this would be unlikely because a small city can defeat a dragon so it would have to be many dragons to even have a chance of even mortally wound their society

Blackout
July 20, 2017
He is one of the few dragons that survived the blades and he could of hid there so he did not get killed
by Blackout
July 20, 2017
He is one of the few dragons that survived the blades and he could of hid there so he did not get killed

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.