Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dovahzul Discord Server

Sovendeinmaar
March 11, 2017
If anyone is looking for a place to connect with the dovahzul community and learn the language with other learners of dovahzul, i have a discord server for that very need, I am an active learner and hope to one day help this strong dovahzul community grow stronger: https://discord.gg/n5NYrfF
by Sovendeinmaar
March 11, 2017
If anyone is looking for a place to connect with the dovahzul community and learn the language with other learners of dovahzul, i have a discord server for that very need, I am an active learner and hope to one day help this strong dovahzul community grow stronger: https://discord.gg/n5NYrfF

paarthurnax
Administrator
March 11, 2017

Thanks for sharing, Sovendeinmaar. Just FYI, I've moved this to the Site Discussion forum since it's more releveant to the community than the language.

I don't think a Discord server is a bad idea, but obviously as the admin of the site I would much rather see those conversations take place here than in a third-party application where newcomers can't see them..

by paarthurnax
March 11, 2017

Thanks for sharing, Sovendeinmaar. Just FYI, I've moved this to the Site Discussion forum since it's more releveant to the community than the language.

I don't think a Discord server is a bad idea, but obviously as the admin of the site I would much rather see those conversations take place here than in a third-party application where newcomers can't see them..

Sovendeinmaar
March 16, 2017
@paarthurnax I understand.
by Sovendeinmaar
March 16, 2017
@paarthurnax I understand.

Sovendeinmaar
March 16, 2017

This post has been deleted.

by Sovendeinmaar
March 16, 2017

This post has been deleted.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.