Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What's Your Poison?

[deleted]
March 27, 2017

Honningbrew is cheaper than Black-Briar, and there is more in a bottle. What is your preference?

by [deleted]
March 27, 2017

Honningbrew is cheaper than Black-Briar, and there is more in a bottle. What is your preference?

Kingofdeath707
March 29, 2017

I like honningbrew because I think black briar is piss in mead form but that's just me.

by Kingofdeath707
March 29, 2017

I like honningbrew because I think black briar is piss in mead form but that's just me.

Felahviing
April 9, 2017

I just drink whatever I find and then go around acting drunk and being annoying lol. But to be honest, I don't really like either the Black-Briars or the Honingbrew guy. They're kinda jerks........

by Felahviing
April 9, 2017

I just drink whatever I find and then go around acting drunk and being annoying lol. But to be honest, I don't really like either the Black-Briars or the Honingbrew guy. They're kinda jerks........

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017
Kingofdeath707

true

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017
Kingofdeath707

true

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017
Felahviing

XD

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017
Felahviing

XD

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

I like the posion of healing :) When i'm in a fight they are really useful

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

I like the posion of healing :) When i'm in a fight they are really useful

Sildolok
June 28, 2017

Tor'Shae wandered into the Black-Briar Meadery, his head weighed with troubles, approaching the bartender, he uttered, "What have you got for sale?". Knowing all they had was mead of course.

Taking the bottle from the counter, he sat down as the decrepit stool, it creaked under the weight of his heavy armour of ebony material. With no sensical logic he downed the entire bottle in one gulp, through his helmet. The sweet liquid trickled down his throat with a slight buring sensation, his swallows were easily audible and most people within the meadery turned to look at him. Once he had finished, the bottle evaporated into thin air. Not questioning the odd occurance, Tor'Shae stood up and walked unfazed out of the bar and into the street.

I much prefer Black-Briar since it just sounds a lot better than a honey-mead. 

by Sildolok
June 28, 2017

Tor'Shae wandered into the Black-Briar Meadery, his head weighed with troubles, approaching the bartender, he uttered, "What have you got for sale?". Knowing all they had was mead of course.

Taking the bottle from the counter, he sat down as the decrepit stool, it creaked under the weight of his heavy armour of ebony material. With no sensical logic he downed the entire bottle in one gulp, through his helmet. The sweet liquid trickled down his throat with a slight buring sensation, his swallows were easily audible and most people within the meadery turned to look at him. Once he had finished, the bottle evaporated into thin air. Not questioning the odd occurance, Tor'Shae stood up and walked unfazed out of the bar and into the street.

Zinrahzul
June 28, 2017
I prefer Honningbrew, but why not take two. Cheers, my friend!
by Zinrahzul
June 28, 2017
I prefer Honningbrew, but why not take two. Cheers, my friend!

YsmirSeptim26
July 12, 2017

I can't decide Black-Briar or Honningbrew, but honestly I never used drinks to restore stamina.

by YsmirSeptim26
July 12, 2017

I can't decide Black-Briar or Honningbrew, but honestly I never used drinks to restore stamina.

Zinrahzul
July 12, 2017
@YsmirSeptim26 Exactly. I always feel like stamina regen debuff wasn't worth the stamina refill.
by Zinrahzul
July 12, 2017
@YsmirSeptim26 Exactly. I always feel like stamina regen debuff wasn't worth the stamina refill.

Sildoyol
July 13, 2017
Sildolok

Is mead not made of honey anyway? Maybe not, but sure. I like how the bottle just disappears. Here, I'll add my own story. (I don't think it ever actually happened, but something similar occured so yup.) (I prefer Honningbrew because Whiterun Hold is such a nice place and I think the Black-Briars are far too rich for their own good.)

Khala-lee could smell the sweet, cloying scent of honey as she spied the small meadery up ahead. Her rag-bound feet ached after the rough day she'd had in Helgen. After everything she'd experienced, Khala-lee decided she needed the sweet mead. After all, it was the only thing she'd drink other than ale. She trotted on, her bones aching and rags itching with uncleanliness. The sign for the meadery came into reading site: Honningbrew Meadery. Sounded nice. Khala-lee shrugged mentally, then, taking one last glance at the distant yet so close outline of Whiterun, she went inside.

A skeever-faced, bald man polished the grubby wood of the bar. Khala-lee pulled up a stool, resting her elbows against the mead-stained bar, mulling over what had happened in the past few months. The man stopped polishing the bar, "Need something?" he asked, his voice as ratty as his face. Khala-lee looked up at him, scrutinizing him for a moment, then prodded him with one finger, which all of a sudden made her realise his name was Sabjorn. He spoke again, "Yes?" and Khala-lee asked, "What have you got for sale?" the man seemed surprised by her rough Khajiiti accent, then spread out a whole row of food, and, of course, Honningbrew mead. Khala-lee rifled through the various items until she got to the mead, whereupon she checked the price, by simply holding it in her hands. Twenty septims! Khala-lee sighed, she had squandered her pitiful amount of pennies on the Stormcloak prisoner, whom she had rescued on her way down from Riverwood.

Khala-lee disengaged in conversation and Sabjorn hastily put away all the items for sale. Khala-lee got slowly off of the stool, then snuck round behind Sabjorn, nicking a few bottles from behind the bar. Khala-lee stood up, satisfied, took a swig of mead, then shut the door of Honningbrew Meadery behind her, whistling a merry tune Ja'Zhayla made up when they were little cubs.

-Sildoyol, Teller Of Stories, Saviour Of Man, Wit-Dancer

by Sildoyol
July 13, 2017
Sildolok

Is mead not made of honey anyway? Maybe not, but sure. I like how the bottle just disappears. Here, I'll add my own story. (I don't think it ever actually happened, but something similar occured so yup.) (I prefer Honningbrew because Whiterun Hold is such a nice place and I think the Black-Briars are far too rich for their own good.)

Khala-lee could smell the sweet, cloying scent of honey as she spied the small meadery up ahead. Her rag-bound feet ached after the rough day she'd had in Helgen. After everything she'd experienced, Khala-lee decided she needed the sweet mead. After all, it was the only thing she'd drink other than ale. She trotted on, her bones aching and rags itching with uncleanliness. The sign for the meadery came into reading site: Honningbrew Meadery. Sounded nice. Khala-lee shrugged mentally, then, taking one last glance at the distant yet so close outline of Whiterun, she went inside.

A skeever-faced, bald man polished the grubby wood of the bar. Khala-lee pulled up a stool, resting her elbows against the mead-stained bar, mulling over what had happened in the past few months. The man stopped polishing the bar, "Need something?" he asked, his voice as ratty as his face. Khala-lee looked up at him, scrutinizing him for a moment, then prodded him with one finger, which all of a sudden made her realise his name was Sabjorn. He spoke again, "Yes?" and Khala-lee asked, "What have you got for sale?" the man seemed surprised by her rough Khajiiti accent, then spread out a whole row of food, and, of course, Honningbrew mead. Khala-lee rifled through the various items until she got to the mead, whereupon she checked the price, by simply holding it in her hands. Twenty septims! Khala-lee sighed, she had squandered her pitiful amount of pennies on the Stormcloak prisoner, whom she had rescued on her way down from Riverwood.

Khala-lee disengaged in conversation and Sabjorn hastily put away all the items for sale. Khala-lee got slowly off of the stool, then snuck round behind Sabjorn, nicking a few bottles from behind the bar. Khala-lee stood up, satisfied, took a swig of mead, then shut the door of Honningbrew Meadery behind her, whistling a merry tune Ja'Zhayla made up when they were little cubs.

-Sildoyol, Teller Of Stories, Saviour Of Man, Wit-Dancer

Silicon
July 16, 2017

why drink stuff that slows down stamina regen when you can drink stamina potions that are everywhere?

by Silicon
July 16, 2017

why drink stuff that slows down stamina regen when you can drink stamina potions that are everywhere?

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.