Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

My Youtube channel

1  2 > >>  

Loniizrath
November 7, 2013

I plan on posting 1-2 episodes per week. I will probably speak Dovahzul in some future episodes, as well as a possible Skyrim playthrough. The link is: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NBJyRPxzZNKabHRP9BBiA?app=desktop

by Loniizrath
November 7, 2013

I plan on posting 1-2 episodes per week. I will probably speak Dovahzul in some future episodes, as well as a possible Skyrim playthrough. The link is: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NBJyRPxzZNKabHRP9BBiA?app=desktop

Tennock
November 9, 2013

I subbed :) 

by Tennock
November 9, 2013

I subbed :) 

Loniizrath
November 10, 2013

Thanks!

by Loniizrath
November 10, 2013

Thanks!

Lok Diiv
December 11, 2013

Will sub when I get home.

by Lok Diiv
December 11, 2013

Will sub when I get home.

dragonrider58
April 5, 2014

I'll subscribe in a minute.

by dragonrider58
April 5, 2014

I'll subscribe in a minute.

Loniizrath
April 5, 2014

Thanks.

by Loniizrath
April 5, 2014

Thanks.

maatdopah
April 24, 2014

i subbed and i also have a youtube channel, but will have to put link here later at home because i am on mobile and cant access my channel.

by maatdopah
April 24, 2014

i subbed and i also have a youtube channel, but will have to put link here later at home because i am on mobile and cant access my channel.

Ahmuldein
July 17, 2014

I'm gonna sub

by Ahmuldein
July 17, 2014

I'm gonna sub

Sahkrahfaas
July 17, 2014

Subbing once I sort my YouTube out haha

by Sahkrahfaas
July 17, 2014

Subbing once I sort my YouTube out haha

Loniizrath
July 17, 2014

Sorry for not getting anything up in a while, but I've beeen extremely busy. I'll get some more stuff up soon. Better stuff. For now, if you want to watch the crappy Nuzlockes, do that because I'll be getting rid of them soon.

(Update: They're gone)

by Loniizrath
July 17, 2014

Sorry for not getting anything up in a while, but I've beeen extremely busy. I'll get some more stuff up soon. Better stuff. For now, if you want to watch the crappy Nuzlockes, do that because I'll be getting rid of them soon.

(Update: They're gone)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

There's not videos bruh

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

There's not videos bruh

YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

or should I say...kyle

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

or should I say...kyle

Loniizrath
September 25, 2015
Was that meant to be dramatic-reveal thing? Everybody knows that's my name. It used to be a part of my username. As for the videos thing, yeah, I got rid of them. They sucked, and I don't have the time to make more. I should really get this thread deleted.
by Loniizrath
September 25, 2015
Was that meant to be dramatic-reveal thing? Everybody knows that's my name. It used to be a part of my username. As for the videos thing, yeah, I got rid of them. They sucked, and I don't have the time to make more. I should really get this thread deleted.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

Don't, i wanna see the videos

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

Don't, i wanna see the videos

Loniizrath
September 25, 2015

They are gone. Deleted. Poof.

by Loniizrath
September 25, 2015

They are gone. Deleted. Poof.

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.