Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Backstory

Kingofdeath707
May 3, 2017

I am a khajiit thief that was going to skyrim to see his old friend Karjo then he saw a horse and wanted to steal it until a nord named lokir tried to take it until we both got caught.

by Kingofdeath707
May 3, 2017

I am a khajiit thief that was going to skyrim to see his old friend Karjo then he saw a horse and wanted to steal it until a nord named lokir tried to take it until we both got caught.

Kingofdeath707
May 3, 2017

Or you can I don't know how...

by Kingofdeath707
May 3, 2017

Or you can I don't know how...

Kingofdeath707
May 3, 2017

I'm ashamed of myself, their backstory is a lot longer than mine 

by Kingofdeath707
May 3, 2017

I'm ashamed of myself, their backstory is a lot longer than mine 

Kronvullok
May 4, 2017
@Kingofdeath707 Don't be. Making backstories takes time and practice. I see potential in yours. Just extend it and work out the kinks.
by Kronvullok
May 4, 2017
@Kingofdeath707 Don't be. Making backstories takes time and practice. I see potential in yours. Just extend it and work out the kinks.

Kingofdeath707
May 4, 2017
KittyKron

Thanks

by Kingofdeath707
May 4, 2017
KittyKron

Thanks

amalgamcore
June 9, 2017

yeah boy

by amalgamcore
June 9, 2017

yeah boy

Sildolok
June 12, 2017

My character is a Dark Elf for clarification.

After the Red Mountain erupted in 4E 5, my character's ancestor Saravin Shae and wife Daveria Shae, fled from their home in Morrowind, aged 153-148, after this final eruption they had lost everything, this caused a large decline of wealth in Saravin's bloodline and so caused them to move from province to province, never settling in one place for too long, eventually ending up in High Rock, there the Shae family settled for around 150 years, during the latter portion of this time period, my character was born, Tor'Shae. Another 40 years passed before Tor'Shae was chased out of High Rock due to fear for his safety, when the guards burst down the door and slew his father and mother, Tor'Shae knew he had to flee.

And so that is when my character fled East into Skyrim, where he was caught on the border and sentenced to death for treason. 

by Sildolok
June 12, 2017

My character is a Dark Elf for clarification.

After the Red Mountain erupted in 4E 5, my character's ancestor Saravin Shae and wife Daveria Shae, fled from their home in Morrowind, aged 153-148, after this final eruption they had lost everything, this caused a large decline of wealth in Saravin's bloodline and so caused them to move from province to province, never settling in one place for too long, eventually ending up in High Rock, there the Shae family settled for around 150 years, during the latter portion of this time period, my character was born, Tor'Shae. Another 40 years passed before Tor'Shae was chased out of High Rock due to fear for his safety, when the guards burst down the door and slew his father and mother, Tor'Shae knew he had to flee.

And so that is when my character fled East into Skyrim, where he was caught on the border and sentenced to death for treason. 

JayStorm324
June 13, 2017

For my Nord:

Jurgarik Half-Troll was born an raised in a small village in Cyrodiil. His father was a member of the imperial legion who served in the great war and decided to serve as the village's blacksmith after the war. His mother often served as the shopkeeper for travelers who came by looking to buy metal or such things. Jurgarik learned to craft weapons and armor, and other skills that his father learned when a part of the legion. After learning these skills, Jurgarik set out make a life for himself as a mercenary.

During his time as a mercenary, Jurgarik earned a name for himself dealing with bandits and other challenges. This gave him the title of Half-Troll as he was difficult to kill. One day, Jurgarik returned home only to find the village destroyed, with every building burned to the ground. He tried to find out who it was that destroyed the town, but to no avail. He then left, to take his mind off the situation. He began to have dreams of a nord, and a mass of darkness on top of a mountain. He then began to head to Skyrim, looking for answers as to what the dreams mean.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For my Breton:

The Virane Noble Family was brought to prominence through mercantile business deals trade expertise. Valessa's early life was one of both court and caravans. Secretly, Valessa was learning magic from mages from the local court mage. When her parent's Lord Aleron and Lady Melisande found out, they were shocked and disappointed in their daughter. Eventually, Lord Aleron relented and paid for his daughter's training and any supplies the court mage would need.

During a party being held by the king of Shornhelm, Valessa met a young Imperial woman by the name of Lucinia Acilius. The two hit things off quite well, and fell quickly in love. The two would often meet in secret to see each other and spend time having romantic evenings. One day, Lucinia was discovered dead in her home, and soon it came out that the two young women were romantically involved. Rumors started to go around that perhaps the Virane family found out about Valessa and Lucinia and had Lucinia killed to keep her from 'corrupting' their Valessa. Valessa left Shornhelm, hoping that the whole situation would leave with her, and that her family would be able to rebuild their power.

by JayStorm324
June 13, 2017

For my Nord:

Jurgarik Half-Troll was born an raised in a small village in Cyrodiil. His father was a member of the imperial legion who served in the great war and decided to serve as the village's blacksmith after the war. His mother often served as the shopkeeper for travelers who came by looking to buy metal or such things. Jurgarik learned to craft weapons and armor, and other skills that his father learned when a part of the legion. After learning these skills, Jurgarik set out make a life for himself as a mercenary.

During his time as a mercenary, Jurgarik earned a name for himself dealing with bandits and other challenges. This gave him the title of Half-Troll as he was difficult to kill. One day, Jurgarik returned home only to find the village destroyed, with every building burned to the ground. He tried to find out who it was that destroyed the town, but to no avail. He then left, to take his mind off the situation. He began to have dreams of a nord, and a mass of darkness on top of a mountain. He then began to head to Skyrim, looking for answers as to what the dreams mean.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For my Breton:

The Virane Noble Family was brought to prominence through mercantile business deals trade expertise. Valessa's early life was one of both court and caravans. Secretly, Valessa was learning magic from mages from the local court mage. When her parent's Lord Aleron and Lady Melisande found out, they were shocked and disappointed in their daughter. Eventually, Lord Aleron relented and paid for his daughter's training and any supplies the court mage would need.

During a party being held by the king of Shornhelm, Valessa met a young Imperial woman by the name of Lucinia Acilius. The two hit things off quite well, and fell quickly in love. The two would often meet in secret to see each other and spend time having romantic evenings. One day, Lucinia was discovered dead in her home, and soon it came out that the two young women were romantically involved. Rumors started to go around that perhaps the Virane family found out about Valessa and Lucinia and had Lucinia killed to keep her from 'corrupting' their Valessa. Valessa left Shornhelm, hoping that the whole situation would leave with her, and that her family would be able to rebuild their power.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.