Dinokdovokunne
May 4, 2017

Whiterun or Falkreath?

by Dinokdovokunne
May 4, 2017

Whiterun or Falkreath?

hp5100
May 8, 2017

If I had to choose between the two I would say Falkreath because of it foresty small town feel. However my big favorite would be Riverwood. It just sits with me in the way that it was the beginning of a great adventure. Along with being a small town in a lightly forested area.

by hp5100
May 8, 2017

If I had to choose between the two I would say Falkreath because of it foresty small town feel. However my big favorite would be Riverwood. It just sits with me in the way that it was the beginning of a great adventure. Along with being a small town in a lightly forested area.

Dinokdovokunne
May 8, 2017

yeah, I'm with you on that one.

by Dinokdovokunne
May 8, 2017

yeah, I'm with you on that one.

Ruvgein
May 8, 2017
I keep finding myself in Solitude, so I'm thinking it's my favorite city.
by Ruvgein
May 8, 2017
I keep finding myself in Solitude, so I'm thinking it's my favorite city.

Dinokdovokunne
May 9, 2017

I like solitude because of the Stormcolaks, All hail Ulfric!!

by Dinokdovokunne
May 9, 2017

I like solitude because of the Stormcolaks, All hail Ulfric!!

Ruvgein
May 11, 2017
@Dinokdovokunne
What?
by Ruvgein
May 11, 2017
@Dinokdovokunne

What?

Dinokdovokunne
May 12, 2017

I joined the stormcloaks.  Plus they're cool cause they saved my life and they didn't try to kill me at the start of the game.  That's why I like Solitude.

by Dinokdovokunne
May 12, 2017

I joined the stormcloaks.  Plus they're cool cause they saved my life and they didn't try to kill me at the start of the game.  That's why I like Solitude.

Ruvgein
May 12, 2017
Dinokdovokunne

Solitude is the Imperial capital, Windhelm the Stormcloak one.

by Ruvgein
May 12, 2017
Dinokdovokunne

Solitude is the Imperial capital, Windhelm the Stormcloak one.

Dinokdovokunne
May 15, 2017

oh... yeah, oops.   been quite a while since I played in the northern parts of Skyrim, I mostly stay around the south, cause I'm building the Lakeview Manor and decorating it.  Also my current favorite town is Whiterun because it is not getting attacked by dragons constantly.

by Dinokdovokunne
May 15, 2017

oh... yeah, oops.   been quite a while since I played in the northern parts of Skyrim, I mostly stay around the south, cause I'm building the Lakeview Manor and decorating it.  Also my current favorite town is Whiterun because it is not getting attacked by dragons constantly.

[deleted]
May 15, 2017

My favorite city is Solitude, because it is nice, i like the layout, style, architecture and Proudspire Manor is also my favorite house. Hail Jarl Elisif!

by [deleted]
May 15, 2017

My favorite city is Solitude, because it is nice, i like the layout, style, architecture and Proudspire Manor is also my favorite house. Hail Jarl Elisif!

Dinokdovokunne
May 25, 2017

How about your favorite property in all of Skyrim, and the city that you prefer to the rest? (It's ok if there is more than one)

by Dinokdovokunne
May 25, 2017

How about your favorite property in all of Skyrim, and the city that you prefer to the rest? (It's ok if there is more than one)

Dinokdovokunne
June 14, 2017

How about you favorite town?  Peoplewise.

by Dinokdovokunne
June 14, 2017

How about you favorite town?  Peoplewise.

Kronvullok
June 14, 2017
Favorite town for...

Looks: Whiterun. It's a simple enough town, and I thought the different districts were a cool idea. However, Markarth comes as a close second here.

People: Windhelm. There's a lot of story there, being there's a notable conflict between the Dark Elf and Nord citizens.

Property: Falkreath. The nearby necromancer can be a bit of a pain, but I love the view of the lake.
by Kronvullok
June 14, 2017
Favorite town for...

Looks: Whiterun. It's a simple enough town, and I thought the different districts were a cool idea. However, Markarth comes as a close second here.

People: Windhelm. There's a lot of story there, being there's a notable conflict between the Dark Elf and Nord citizens.

Property: Falkreath. The nearby necromancer can be a bit of a pain, but I love the view of the lake.

Dinokdovokunne
June 14, 2017

Yeah, I feel the same way, and I dealt with the necromancer by Lakeview Manor, killed him in one or two shots, but he took a lot of health out of me.

by Dinokdovokunne
June 14, 2017

Yeah, I feel the same way, and I dealt with the necromancer by Lakeview Manor, killed him in one or two shots, but he took a lot of health out of me.

Sildolok
August 18, 2017

After playing Skyrim Special Edition for 200 or so hours now, and countless more researching lore and other related topics. I have to say that I find Windhelm the most interesting, not only was it the city that was built by Ysgramor with the other old holds (probably not built by Ysgramor, correct me if i'm incorrect) but is now the home of the Stormcloak Rebellion! The ancient history that eminates from Windhelm is highly interesting and I encourage the reader to research it on their own.

The conclicts that take place within and around the walls are highly interesting to see, the Siigoniis ( Argonians ) that are worked to hard at the docks, and the Fahliil ( Elves ) living in the city, surviving on scraps and other poverous ( is that a word? Probably not. ) items and constantly being harrassed by the Nords that they share space with.

by Sildolok
August 18, 2017

After playing Skyrim Special Edition for 200 or so hours now, and countless more researching lore and other related topics. I have to say that I find Windhelm the most interesting, not only was it the city that was built by Ysgramor with the other old holds (probably not built by Ysgramor, correct me if i'm incorrect) but is now the home of the Stormcloak Rebellion! The ancient history that eminates from Windhelm is highly interesting and I encourage the reader to research it on their own.

The conclicts that take place within and around the walls are highly interesting to see, the Siigoniis ( Argonians ) that are worked to hard at the docks, and the Fahliil ( Elves ) living in the city, surviving on scraps and other poverous ( is that a word? Probably not. ) items and constantly being harrassed by the Nords that they share space with.

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.