Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What is your opinion on Giants in Skyrim?

Sildolok
June 12, 2017

In my opinion i think that giants are one of the most interesting races in Skyrim, as seen from a strange encounter with a giant mourning a dead mammoth, I think it's safe to say that giants are more than what meets the eye, furthermore, it is noted through various books in Skyrim that giants relationships with mammoths are more than just sheparding and go down to a fundamental friendhship.

Please let me know what you think!

by Sildolok
June 12, 2017

In my opinion i think that giants are one of the most interesting races in Skyrim, as seen from a strange encounter with a giant mourning a dead mammoth, I think it's safe to say that giants are more than what meets the eye, furthermore, it is noted through various books in Skyrim that giants relationships with mammoths are more than just sheparding and go down to a fundamental friendhship.

Please let me know what you think!

Kronvullok
June 12, 2017
My opinion on Giants is as follows:

I believe they are intelligent beings, despite being prone to anger. They know what's a threat and what isn't, and if a threat approaches, they try to warn it away first.
Also, I can see your insight on their relationships with mammoths. Mammoths are more than just herd animals, but more companions. They defend one another when either is attacked.
by Kronvullok
June 12, 2017
My opinion on Giants is as follows:

I believe they are intelligent beings, despite being prone to anger. They know what's a threat and what isn't, and if a threat approaches, they try to warn it away first.

Also, I can see your insight on their relationships with mammoths. Mammoths are more than just herd animals, but more companions. They defend one another when either is attacked.

JayStorm324
June 12, 2017

They are not to be trifled with. Go up against one, prepare to enter orbit.

by JayStorm324
June 12, 2017

They are not to be trifled with. Go up against one, prepare to enter orbit.

JayStorm324
June 12, 2017

whoops. double post.

by JayStorm324
June 12, 2017

whoops. double post.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.