Giga Volt
June 22, 2017

Daggers because enchantments like Absorb Health work well with them

by Giga Volt
June 22, 2017

Daggers because enchantments like Absorb Health work well with them

Sildolok
June 22, 2017

It would have to be greatswords, just because i like english broadswords a lot...

I was gonna write a tale, but i'm too lazy...

by Sildolok
June 22, 2017

It would have to be greatswords, just because i like english broadswords a lot...

I was gonna write a tale, but i'm too lazy...

JayStorm324
June 22, 2017

as with most things in this series, it depends on the character for me. Someone of Noble descent would likely favor daggers or swords for the elegance of the things rather than the strength of them, whereas a barbaric scumbag would likely use battle axes and/or warhammers.

by JayStorm324
June 22, 2017

as with most things in this series, it depends on the character for me. Someone of Noble descent would likely favor daggers or swords for the elegance of the things rather than the strength of them, whereas a barbaric scumbag would likely use battle axes and/or warhammers.

Zinrahzul
June 23, 2017
I'm partial to war axes and swords myself. I like the one, two punch of doing a single strike followed by a heavy hit. A free hit almost every time...
by Zinrahzul
June 23, 2017
I'm partial to war axes and swords myself. I like the one, two punch of doing a single strike followed by a heavy hit. A free hit almost every time...

Kronvullok
June 26, 2017
Bows. Definitely bows.
by Kronvullok
June 26, 2017
Bows. Definitely bows.

Zinrahzul
June 26, 2017
Kronvullok
Bows. Definitely bows.

Oh, I definitely am a fan of the bows.  I especially enjoy those long, long-range kill-cam shots...

by Zinrahzul
June 26, 2017
Kronvullok
Bows. Definitely bows.

Oh, I definitely am a fan of the bows.  I especially enjoy those long, long-range kill-cam shots...

JayStorm324
June 27, 2017
Kronvullok
Bows. Definitely bows.

I like bows, too. still depends on the character backstory for me.

by JayStorm324
June 27, 2017
Kronvullok
Bows. Definitely bows.

[deleted]
June 28, 2017
JayStorm324

"The Gods gave you two hands, and you use them both for your weapon... I can respect that." 

~Over-memed guard

by [deleted]
June 28, 2017
JayStorm324

"The Gods gave you two hands, and you use them both for your weapon... I can respect that." 

~Over-memed guard

[deleted]
June 28, 2017

I'm a battle-axe man myself, perfect combination of speed and damage ratio.

That said i have been known to use a bow and/or daggers,

legend has it that in the most desperate of cases, this mortal occasionally utilises the not-so-common combination of sword and shield.

by [deleted]
June 28, 2017

I'm a battle-axe man myself, perfect combination of speed and damage ratio.

That said i have been known to use a bow and/or daggers,

legend has it that in the most desperate of cases, this mortal occasionally utilises the not-so-common combination of sword and shield.

Zinrahzul
June 28, 2017
Gotta say, though, that as a new Oblivion player, blunt and shield make me feel safe.
by Zinrahzul
June 28, 2017
Gotta say, though, that as a new Oblivion player, blunt and shield make me feel safe.

Feyndojul
June 29, 2017
Zinrahzul

I still go sword and shield in that as well. (I was terrible at oblivions sneak, still am truth be told.) But I know what you mean.

by Feyndojul
June 29, 2017
Zinrahzul

I still go sword and shield in that as well. (I was terrible at oblivions sneak, still am truth be told.) But I know what you mean.

Silicon
June 30, 2017

my favorite weapon type is a dagger in my right hand, and a muffle/invisibility spell in my left hand. it feels really cool to go into a bandit camp, cut someones throat, let the others see me, then go back invisible

by Silicon
June 30, 2017

my favorite weapon type is a dagger in my right hand, and a muffle/invisibility spell in my left hand. it feels really cool to go into a bandit camp, cut someones throat, let the others see me, then go back invisible

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.