Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Unmentioned Password Maximum Length

PizzaFox
July 5, 2017

When making a new account there is no mention of the fact that passwords must be 50 characters or less. I created my account with a 100 digit password with no errors. I was unable to login for a while since my password went over 50 characters. When I entered the first 50 characters of my password I could login successfully.

by PizzaFox
July 5, 2017

When making a new account there is no mention of the fact that passwords must be 50 characters or less. I created my account with a 100 digit password with no errors. I was unable to login for a while since my password went over 50 characters. When I entered the first 50 characters of my password I could login successfully.

paarthurnax
Administrator
July 7, 2017
PizzaFox

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, PizzaFox. I've made a note of the maximum password length on the signup and change password pages.

by paarthurnax
July 7, 2017
PizzaFox

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, PizzaFox. I've made a note of the maximum password length on the signup and change password pages.

Ruvgein
July 9, 2017
@PizzaFox

A hundred characters long? Wow.
by Ruvgein
July 9, 2017
@PizzaFox

A hundred characters long? Wow.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.