Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dragonish creators?

Asphyr
August 2, 2017

Hello. I would like to know the names of the people involved in the creation of dragonish. I don't know if they are known people, but I need to know if they were like, hired linguists or grammarians. The reason is that I want to create my final college project about dragonish, but in order to do that I'll probably need the names of the creators and maybe some background of them to sustain my theorical bases. Thanks in advance. (I introduced myself in the respective thread, you can check it if you want to know more about me)

by Asphyr
August 2, 2017

Hello. I would like to know the names of the people involved in the creation of dragonish. I don't know if they are known people, but I need to know if they were like, hired linguists or grammarians. The reason is that I want to create my final college project about dragonish, but in order to do that I'll probably need the names of the creators and maybe some background of them to sustain my theorical bases. Thanks in advance. (I introduced myself in the respective thread, you can check it if you want to know more about me)

Liis
Administrator
August 2, 2017
Emil Pagliarulo has been credited with creating the language, but he and his team were no grammarians, as it is obvious in the ways the language directly mimicks English. For instance, having the same word for "to lie (=tell a falsehood)" and "to lie {deceased}". See Nok.

More information about them can be found here.
by Liis
August 2, 2017
Emil Pagliarulo has been credited with creating the language, but he and his team were no grammarians, as it is obvious in the ways the language directly mimicks English. For instance, having the same word for "to lie (=tell a falsehood)" and "to lie {deceased}". See Nok.

More information about them can be found here.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.