Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Giant Nirnroot!

Sildolok
August 14, 2017

Simply travel North from Solstheim, one will find an island covered in huge Nirnoot!

What do you guys think of it? Was it an alchemical experiment? Or simply natural growth...

Leave your thoughts below.

by Sildolok
August 14, 2017

Simply travel North from Solstheim, one will find an island covered in huge Nirnoot!

What do you guys think of it? Was it an alchemical experiment? Or simply natural growth...

Leave your thoughts below.

JayStorm324
August 14, 2017

I honestly have no clue. Could be that it was magic, or maybe good soil, or something. Still...

by JayStorm324
August 14, 2017

I honestly have no clue. Could be that it was magic, or maybe good soil, or something. Still...

Liis
Administrator
August 15, 2017
I haven't even been to Solstheim yet on my SSE character. I'll try to remember to check it out once I visit.
by Liis
August 15, 2017
I haven't even been to Solstheim yet on my SSE character. I'll try to remember to check it out once I visit.

Sildolok
August 15, 2017
Liis

Definetely worth the trip!

by Sildolok
August 15, 2017
Liis

Definetely worth the trip!

Kronvullok
August 15, 2017
I had no knowledge of this massive Nirnroot. I must satisfy my hungry eyes.
by Kronvullok
August 15, 2017

finmahlaan
November 28, 2017
Kronvullok

same! 

by finmahlaan
November 28, 2017
Kronvullok

same! 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.