Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

did Narfi do it?

Keita
October 23, 2017

my opinion is that Narfi is a werewolf... listen to this quote, "No more sleep, no, no, no!" and another, "Oh Reyda, you are high in the clouds now, high, high, high! Just like the moon!". these two quotes are examples of a werewolf... they metion the moom and they cant sleep. now there is no specific evidence that he killed his sister or not... but go to were she was killed... somewhere nearby you willl find "2" iron arrows. now do you think it was Narfi or bandits?                                                                                                                                                                                     Have fun everyone!

by Keita
October 23, 2017

my opinion is that Narfi is a werewolf... listen to this quote, "No more sleep, no, no, no!" and another, "Oh Reyda, you are high in the clouds now, high, high, high! Just like the moon!". these two quotes are examples of a werewolf... they metion the moom and they cant sleep. now there is no specific evidence that he killed his sister or not... but go to were she was killed... somewhere nearby you willl find "2" iron arrows. now do you think it was Narfi or bandits?                                                                                                                                                                                     Have fun everyone!

Zinrahzul
October 23, 2017
@Night Lord I .. I .. I never actually thought to check up in Narfi... I'll need to revisit the scene...
by Zinrahzul
October 23, 2017
@Night Lord I .. I .. I never actually thought to check up in Narfi... I'll need to revisit the scene...

Sildolok
November 22, 2017

I have actually never paid any attention to Narfi to be honest. Yea, I should go visit him, oh wait.

I kiled him.

by Sildolok
November 22, 2017

I have actually never paid any attention to Narfi to be honest. Yea, I should go visit him, oh wait.

I kiled him.

onikmey
December 18, 2017
@Night Lord Even with his speaking of the moon i find no evidence that narfi is a werewolf. These quotes seem more touch with him being not entirely sane than him being a werewolf. Personally i think ot was an accident and she simply drowned trying to get back from the islands without a boat. I feel like bandits would have taken her necklase and narfi just doesnt seem to know what happened to her. I have heard some convincing arguments that the inn-keeper did it, but I dont buy it. Glad to see you're coming up with your own theories tho.
by onikmey
December 18, 2017
@Night Lord Even with his speaking of the moon i find no evidence that narfi is a werewolf. These quotes seem more touch with him being not entirely sane than him being a werewolf. Personally i think ot was an accident and she simply drowned trying to get back from the islands without a boat. I feel like bandits would have taken her necklase and narfi just doesnt seem to know what happened to her. I have heard some convincing arguments that the inn-keeper did it, but I dont buy it. Glad to see you're coming up with your own theories tho.

thurdoal
February 15, 2018

Narfi probably has seen his sister being killed and has surpressed this, he surpressed it and it was to hard for him ti do this so he went insane. 

That is my theory, and the dark brotherhood quest to kill him has been sent to end his endless suffering freeing him from his madness.

by thurdoal
February 15, 2018

Narfi probably has seen his sister being killed and has surpressed this, he surpressed it and it was to hard for him ti do this so he went insane. 

That is my theory, and the dark brotherhood quest to kill him has been sent to end his endless suffering freeing him from his madness.

SesameChicken
May 31, 2018

I can't say that i have enough evidence to draw any real conclusions, but i can, whole heartedly say, that i really think that Narfi did not kill his sister.

by SesameChicken
May 31, 2018

I can't say that i have enough evidence to draw any real conclusions, but i can, whole heartedly say, that i really think that Narfi did not kill his sister.

Johnnar
August 19, 2018
Interesting note, (most likely a glitch but funny tho) when you get reydaas necklace , bring it to Wilhelm. He does Narfi's dialogue.
O.o

That being said... not enough info to point a finger at who killed her. Hell mabey a draugr or skelly slchased her out. But she was REALLY close to the town shores...
by Johnnar
August 19, 2018
Interesting note, (most likely a glitch but funny tho) when you get reydaas necklace , bring it to Wilhelm. He does Narfi's dialogue.

O.o

That being said... not enough info to point a finger at who killed her. Hell mabey a draugr or skelly slchased her out. But she was REALLY close to the town shores...

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.