Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Mage Build

Keita
October 23, 2017

I use the Necromancer Robes and Vokun and Boots enchanted with one-handed for the conjuration sword and dagger. I use conjuration class mostly...second is illusion... and third is destruction... i am a high elf.

by Keita
October 23, 2017

I use the Necromancer Robes and Vokun and Boots enchanted with one-handed for the conjuration sword and dagger. I use conjuration class mostly...second is illusion... and third is destruction... i am a high elf.

diekatze
October 27, 2017

I'm still leveling my first Mage character; a female Imperial. She's only level 25 at the moment, but she has Elven Light Armour equipped along with the Aetherial Crown. She mainly uses Firebolt in her left hand and a mace or sword in her right hand.

Skills: Light Armour, Destruction, One-Handed, Conjuration, Restoration, Alteration, Enchanting

by diekatze
October 27, 2017

I'm still leveling my first Mage character; a female Imperial. She's only level 25 at the moment, but she has Elven Light Armour equipped along with the Aetherial Crown. She mainly uses Firebolt in her left hand and a mace or sword in her right hand.

Skills: Light Armour, Destruction, One-Handed, Conjuration, Restoration, Alteration, Enchanting

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.