Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Skyrim discussion

ThurDoSil
November 1, 2017

Hello! Respectively, my favorite town is Dragon Bridge, favorite capital is Riften and favorite follower is Serena.

by ThurDoSil
November 1, 2017

Hello! Respectively, my favorite town is Dragon Bridge, favorite capital is Riften and favorite follower is Serena.

finmahlaan
November 13, 2017
Fulthurbah

Hiii, I am fin mahlaan and I love basically everything about Skyrim. But my favorite town is Shor's Stone, my favorite Hold Capital is Falkreath and my favorite followers are Cicero, J'Zargo and Serana!

~su'um ahrk morah~

by finmahlaan
November 13, 2017
Fulthurbah

Hiii, I am fin mahlaan and I love basically everything about Skyrim. But my favorite town is Shor's Stone, my favorite Hold Capital is Falkreath and my favorite followers are Cicero, J'Zargo and Serana!

~su'um ahrk morah~

Sildolok
November 22, 2017

Drem,

Village - Rorikstead

Hold - Windhelm

Follower - | Modded | Inigo | Vanilla | Brelyna Maryon

Rorikstead:

I think Rorikstead is my favourite, because of the secret daedric pacts they make with Clavicus Vile, ( Camel has a video on his YouTube channel that delves into this more).

Windhelm:
Definitely because of the history it presents in it's architecture and other aspects of the hold.

Followers:

Inigo because well... he's Inigo, and Brelyna Maryon because I don't know... She's a dark elf? Sure.

by Sildolok
November 22, 2017

Drem,

Village - Rorikstead

Hold - Windhelm

Follower - | Modded | Inigo | Vanilla | Brelyna Maryon

Rorikstead:

I think Rorikstead is my favourite, because of the secret daedric pacts they make with Clavicus Vile, ( Camel has a video on his YouTube channel that delves into this more).

Windhelm:
Definitely because of the history it presents in it's architecture and other aspects of the hold.

Followers:

Inigo because well... he's Inigo, and Brelyna Maryon because I don't know... She's a dark elf? Sure.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.