Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Fronlaasfrin
January 3, 2018

In this game set up your character somewhat simmilarly to how you do it in Skyrim. I will not make one, because I will be the dungeon master. I will typically only post from 7:40 to 2:20.

by Fronlaasfrin
January 3, 2018

In this game set up your character somewhat simmilarly to how you do it in Skyrim. I will not make one, because I will be the dungeon master. I will typically only post from 7:40 to 2:20.

OED Kaldmit
January 3, 2018

i dont play ES RPG

by OED Kaldmit
January 3, 2018

i dont play ES RPG

Fronlaasfrin
January 3, 2018

That's what this is.

by Fronlaasfrin
January 3, 2018

That's what this is.

OED Kaldmit
January 3, 2018
Jirirar

That's what this is.

I still dont play it. You just asked me to check this thread out.

by OED Kaldmit
January 3, 2018
Jirirar

That's what this is.

I still dont play it. You just asked me to check this thread out.

Fronlaasfrin
January 3, 2018
Oh ok
by Fronlaasfrin
January 3, 2018
Oh ok

Fronlaasfrin
January 3, 2018
Can you please play it?
by Fronlaasfrin
January 3, 2018
Can you please play it?

Liis
Administrator
January 3, 2018
Sorry, but roleplays are against the forum rules. "14. DO NOT post roleplays or similar threads. These types of threads are not allowed in the forums and should be carried through group conversations or on another website."
by Liis
January 3, 2018
Sorry, but roleplays are against the forum rules. "14. DO NOT post roleplays or similar threads. These types of threads are not allowed in the forums and should be carried through group conversations or on another website."

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.