A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Roleplay Request Thread

1  2  3  8  9  10  11 > >>  

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 6, 2018

Post here if you would like to suggest an RP idea for a GM to run, if you would like to GM an RP yourself. Please see our roleplay forum rules before posting.

by paarthurnax
January 6, 2018

Post here if you would like to suggest an RP idea for a GM to run, if you would like to GM an RP yourself. Please see our roleplay forum rules before posting.

OED Kaldmit
January 13, 2018

people making stuff up as they go. (i used to do that on the live streams i used to go on)

by OED Kaldmit
January 13, 2018

people making stuff up as they go. (i used to do that on the live streams i used to go on)

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 13, 2018
Kaldmit

Hey Kaldmit, making up stuff along the way is a staple of RP'ing, so you'll be right at home here. This thread is for formal suggestions formatted like the opening posts in the other threads, with information about setting, rules, etc.

by paarthurnax
January 13, 2018
Kaldmit

Hey Kaldmit, making up stuff along the way is a staple of RP'ing, so you'll be right at home here. This thread is for formal suggestions formatted like the opening posts in the other threads, with information about setting, rules, etc.

Fronlaasfrin
January 15, 2018
I just found out about this when I came on the site and got super excited!
I was thinking maybe an RP where the players are dragons during the dragon war on Skyrim.
by Fronlaasfrin
January 15, 2018
I just found out about this when I came on the site and got super excited!

I was thinking maybe an RP where the players are dragons during the dragon war on Skyrim.

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 15, 2018
Jirirar
I just found out about this when I came on the site and got super excited! I was thinking maybe an RP where the players are dragons during the dragon war on Skyrim.

That's a fun idea! Would you rather RP dragons who fight alongside Alduin, or Paarthurnax and the Nords? Paarthurnax did have some dragon allies who fought for him.

by paarthurnax
January 15, 2018
Jirirar
I just found out about this when I came on the site and got super excited! I was thinking maybe an RP where the players are dragons during the dragon war on Skyrim.

That's a fun idea! Would you rather RP dragons who fight alongside Alduin, or Paarthurnax and the Nords? Paarthurnax did have some dragon allies who fought for him.

Fronlaasfrin
January 15, 2018
Oof, maybe for Alduin, but on the end they turn good and help Paarthurnax
by Fronlaasfrin
January 15, 2018

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 15, 2018
Jirirar

Alternatively, it'd be cool to follow loyalist dragons in the aftermath of the Dragon War. Most of them scattered, but for the sake of the RP, they could continue to hold out with the remnants of the Dragon Cult.

by paarthurnax
January 15, 2018
Jirirar

Alternatively, it'd be cool to follow loyalist dragons in the aftermath of the Dragon War. Most of them scattered, but for the sake of the RP, they could continue to hold out with the remnants of the Dragon Cult.

Fronlaasfrin
January 15, 2018
Ok
by Fronlaasfrin
January 15, 2018
Ok

Fronlaasfrin
January 15, 2018
Can I post it or do I not fit some of th GM'ing requirements?
by Fronlaasfrin
January 15, 2018

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 15, 2018
Jirirar

I can run the RP if you want to think about what kind of character you'd like to play. I'll look to post it later today when I can.

by paarthurnax
January 15, 2018
Jirirar

I can run the RP if you want to think about what kind of character you'd like to play. I'll look to post it later today when I can.

Fronlaasfrin
January 15, 2018
Thanks, that sounds great
by Fronlaasfrin
January 15, 2018
Thanks, that sounds great

Fronlaasfrin
January 17, 2018
I have an idea for another RP, where the players are not really armored or armed, but instead they are archeologists going into a Dwemer ruin.
by Fronlaasfrin
January 17, 2018
I have an idea for another RP, where the players are not really armored or armed, but instead they are archeologists going into a Dwemer ruin.

Ruvgein
January 17, 2018
@Jirirar

Both of the ones you've suggested are great ideas, let's just hope we get more people on board to actually be able to make them.
by Ruvgein
January 17, 2018
@Jirirar

Both of the ones you've suggested are great ideas, let's just hope we get more people on board to actually be able to make them.

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 17, 2018
Ruvgein
@Jirirar Both of the ones you've suggested are great ideas, let's just hope we get more people on board to actually be able to make them.

I've approved Jirirar to run the Dragon War RP for the sake of getting more RP's out there. Hopefully you'll have an easy time finding players!

by paarthurnax
January 17, 2018
Ruvgein
@Jirirar Both of the ones you've suggested are great ideas, let's just hope we get more people on board to actually be able to make them.

I've approved Jirirar to run the Dragon War RP for the sake of getting more RP's out there. Hopefully you'll have an easy time finding players!

Fronlaasfrin
January 18, 2018
I have one already
by Fronlaasfrin
January 18, 2018
I have one already
 1  2  3  8  9  10  11 > >>