A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Undertale in Skyrim

Players

Volunkendov

Volunkendov
February 13, 2018

We start in a dark cavern. your character fell into the only entrance on Mt. Ebbott. After waking you from your unconsciousness, you are greeted by a talking flower.

"Drem yol lok! Zu'u los Flowey fin peyt! Hi los yun wah fin nebengol, los hi ni?"

How do you respond?

<talk back> <stay silent> <attack>

by Volunkendov
February 13, 2018

We start in a dark cavern. your character fell into the only entrance on Mt. Ebbott. After waking you from your unconsciousness, you are greeted by a talking flower.

"Drem yol lok! Zu'u los Flowey fin peyt! Hi los yun wah fin nebengol, los hi ni?"

How do you respond?

<talk back> <stay silent> <attack>

paarthurnax
Administrator
February 13, 2018

Hi Volunkendov, please see the Roleplay Request Thread and the Roleplay Forum Rules. All roleplay threads need to be approved prior to posting. In addition, crossovers are against the forum rules—all RP's must take place exclusively in the Elder Scrolls setting.

I've locked this thread but let me know if you have any questions about starting or joining an RP.

by paarthurnax
February 13, 2018

Hi Volunkendov, please see the Roleplay Request Thread and the Roleplay Forum Rules. All roleplay threads need to be approved prior to posting. In addition, crossovers are against the forum rules—all RP's must take place exclusively in the Elder Scrolls setting.

I've locked this thread but let me know if you have any questions about starting or joining an RP.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.