Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Least favorite enemy

Boi90
February 25, 2018
My least favorite enemies are frostbite spiders.
What's yours?
by Boi90
February 25, 2018
My least favorite enemies are frostbite spiders.

What's yours?

Fronlaasfrin
February 26, 2018
My least favorite enemy is dragon priests.
by Fronlaasfrin
February 26, 2018
My least favorite enemy is dragon priests.

Kiirnolbormahu
February 26, 2018

I hate the chaurus because with it's base damage and poison it does a lot of damage.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/IVoMNFZ71lI/maxresdefault.jpg

by Kiirnolbormahu
February 26, 2018

I hate the chaurus because with it's base damage and poison it does a lot of damage.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/IVoMNFZ71lI/maxresdefault.jpg

Vuldovyol
March 6, 2018
Miraak
by Vuldovyol
March 6, 2018
Miraak

Friðr Loðbrók
March 8, 2018

Any spiders... I hate spiders.

by Friðr Loðbrók
March 8, 2018

Any spiders... I hate spiders.

Sildolok
March 9, 2018

I absoloutely hate the small spiders you find on Solstheim, they are honestly the worst. Until you get the scroll for them of course.

by Sildolok
March 9, 2018

I absoloutely hate the small spiders you find on Solstheim, they are honestly the worst. Until you get the scroll for them of course.

SesameChicken
May 30, 2018

My least favorite enemy in TES V would be the magical anomaly. The big problem with these guys is their outrageous stats and tiny hit boxes. It doesn't that I save the CoW questline for late in the game.

by SesameChicken
May 30, 2018

My least favorite enemy in TES V would be the magical anomaly. The big problem with these guys is their outrageous stats and tiny hit boxes. It doesn't that I save the CoW questline for late in the game.

Shezzarine
August 1, 2018

SPIDERS!! I HATE SPIDERS. They have to many eyes, you know? 

by Shezzarine
August 1, 2018

SPIDERS!! I HATE SPIDERS. They have to many eyes, you know? 

Johnnar
August 12, 2018
.... Charus. Waste 20+ arrows on just one of thoes oblivion spawn.
And falmer because they go hand in hand with them.
by Johnnar
August 12, 2018
.... Charus. Waste 20+ arrows on just one of thoes oblivion spawn.

And falmer because they go hand in hand with them.

Fusdoiiz
December 11, 2018

I hate Dragon Priests so much. I fail to see how, when one can eat the dragons themselves for BREAKFAST, the UNDEAD, ROTTING HUMANS that spent their lives SUCKING UP to the dragons are nearly INDESTRUCTABLE.

by Fusdoiiz
December 11, 2018

I hate Dragon Priests so much. I fail to see how, when one can eat the dragons themselves for BREAKFAST, the UNDEAD, ROTTING HUMANS that spent their lives SUCKING UP to the dragons are nearly INDESTRUCTABLE.

Sonaak Kroinlah
December 11, 2018

Giant frostbite sliders because spiders, chaurus and draugr death overlords for damage and bears just because they are EVERYWHERE and they keep giving me bone break fever.

@Fusdoiiz there is no good lore reason but there is a good gameplay reason.

by Sonaak Kroinlah
December 11, 2018

Giant frostbite sliders because spiders, chaurus and draugr death overlords for damage and bears just because they are EVERYWHERE and they keep giving me bone break fever.

@Fusdoiiz there is no good lore reason but there is a good gameplay reason.

Thuryolkrif
December 21, 2018

Those Draugr you encounter at high level that for SOME REASON can knock you down with unrelenting force and stunlock you

by Thuryolkrif
December 21, 2018

Those Draugr you encounter at high level that for SOME REASON can knock you down with unrelenting force and stunlock you

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.