Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What if?

Vuldovyol
February 26, 2018
What if they released TES III and TES IV on Nintendo Switch?
by Vuldovyol
February 26, 2018
What if they released TES III and TES IV on Nintendo Switch?

Liis
Administrator
February 26, 2018
I've moved this thread to the forum The Elder Scrolls General Discussion to fit the criteria.
by Liis
February 26, 2018
I've moved this thread to the forum The Elder Scrolls General Discussion to fit the criteria.

Hahdremro
February 26, 2018

That would be awesome! I'd probably get a Switch just to be able to play the best TES games on the go!

(...Just kidding, I can't afford a Switch, and I never leave the house anyway.)

by Hahdremro
February 26, 2018

That would be awesome! I'd probably get a Switch just to be able to play the best TES games on the go!

(...Just kidding, I can't afford a Switch, and I never leave the house anyway.)

Vuldovyol
February 27, 2018

I didn't like Morrowind very much. Although if they did a few updates to the graphics and updated the Combat system to a little more like Oblivion then maybe I would play it again.

by Vuldovyol
February 27, 2018

I didn't like Morrowind very much. Although if they did a few updates to the graphics and updated the Combat system to a little more like Oblivion then maybe I would play it again.

Jzargo01
March 6, 2018
Tinvaakbo
I didn't Morrowind very much. Although if they did a few updates to the graphics and updated the Combat system to a little more like Oblivion then maybe I would play it again.

While Morrowind is really primitive in gameplay, it most definitely has the best atmosphere and lore of all TES games. That being said, for some reason I really enjoy a lot of the janky mechanics in Morrowind, like lockpicking. It's so simple, yet infinitely more satisfying than the lockpicking minigames in Skyrim or Oblivion. It'd be really nice if they were able to somehow license and polish Skywind for a Nintendo Switch release similar to fan games like Black Mesa released on Steam. Seriously, my only real complaints about Morrowind are the dated combat and landscape art, both products of their time.

Time for another 3 year haitus!

by Jzargo01
March 6, 2018
Tinvaakbo
I didn't Morrowind very much. Although if they did a few updates to the graphics and updated the Combat system to a little more like Oblivion then maybe I would play it again.

While Morrowind is really primitive in gameplay, it most definitely has the best atmosphere and lore of all TES games. That being said, for some reason I really enjoy a lot of the janky mechanics in Morrowind, like lockpicking. It's so simple, yet infinitely more satisfying than the lockpicking minigames in Skyrim or Oblivion. It'd be really nice if they were able to somehow license and polish Skywind for a Nintendo Switch release similar to fan games like Black Mesa released on Steam. Seriously, my only real complaints about Morrowind are the dated combat and landscape art, both products of their time.

Time for another 3 year haitus!

Sildolok
March 12, 2018

If that were to happen i'd be a very happy man.

by Sildolok
March 12, 2018

Vuldovyol
March 23, 2018
Sildolok

me too

by Vuldovyol
March 23, 2018
Sildolok

me too

ThuumMaster1999
March 24, 2018

I think that would be awesome to have Morrowind and Oblivion for the Nintendo Switch.

by ThuumMaster1999
March 24, 2018

I think that would be awesome to have Morrowind and Oblivion for the Nintendo Switch.

DovahKiinZaan
March 30, 2018

This would mean a remaster... Which would make them even more accessable.

by DovahKiinZaan
March 30, 2018

This would mean a remaster... Which would make them even more accessable.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.