Niki and Austyn
Alduin Bane
Numinex
paarthunax
Rowan
Strun

Niki and Austyn
May 19, 2018

Hello fellow Dovah Riders! Welcome to Keizaal Dovah Center! I'm Amura, your Khajiit teacher, guide, and leader as we set off to get you guys and gals of all races from the ground up into the skies. We will help you catch your first dragon, bond with it, and then help you learn how to ride your dragon. First I'll need a small bio about you and what you are. Then I can begin this class. Thank you and welcome to Keizaal Dovah Center.

by Niki and Austyn
May 19, 2018

Hello fellow Dovah Riders! Welcome to Keizaal Dovah Center! I'm Amura, your Khajiit teacher, guide, and leader as we set off to get you guys and gals of all races from the ground up into the skies. We will help you catch your first dragon, bond with it, and then help you learn how to ride your dragon. First I'll need a small bio about you and what you are. Then I can begin this class. Thank you and welcome to Keizaal Dovah Center.

Liis
Administrator
May 19, 2018
See the Roleplay Forum Rules and the Roleplay Request Thread.
All roleplays need to be approved before posting.
by Liis
May 19, 2018
See the Roleplay Forum Rules and the Roleplay Request Thread.

All roleplays need to be approved before posting.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.