Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Project

zDragonNF
October 12, 2018

I'm a programmer and a developer, and I'm working on a translator project. He currently translates from Portuguese to Dovah, and is working on Python3 in conjunction with SQL SERVER.
But I'm wanting to open a project for C #, or maybe if they help me for PHP and Python;
C #: Create an open source translator to translate Offline from the chosen language to Dovah.

Web Project: A website similar to the Google translator where it transforms the sentences of a language into the Dovah.

In any of these 2 projects I will need programmers from other countries to create this project. I know, it looks like an ambitious and giant project, but it's just the part of translation and word registration.
Interested contact me by private message, i give my contact to explain the details of how the project will be built as well as the progress and ideas.

I'm sorry for any English errors, I'm still not fluent.
My true language is; Português(Brasil)

by zDragonNF
October 12, 2018

I'm a programmer and a developer, and I'm working on a translator project. He currently translates from Portuguese to Dovah, and is working on Python3 in conjunction with SQL SERVER.
But I'm wanting to open a project for C #, or maybe if they help me for PHP and Python;
C #: Create an open source translator to translate Offline from the chosen language to Dovah.

Web Project: A website similar to the Google translator where it transforms the sentences of a language into the Dovah.

In any of these 2 projects I will need programmers from other countries to create this project. I know, it looks like an ambitious and giant project, but it's just the part of translation and word registration.
Interested contact me by private message, i give my contact to explain the details of how the project will be built as well as the progress and ideas.

I'm sorry for any English errors, I'm still not fluent.
My true language is; Português(Brasil)

[deleted]
October 12, 2018
There was an app that translates to dovahzul before, but I don't know what happened with it. However, I don't see any problem with our translator on this site, aside maybe from the fact that it is online.
by [deleted]
October 12, 2018
There was an app that translates to dovahzul before, but I don't know what happened with it. However, I don't see any problem with our translator on this site, aside maybe from the fact that it is online.

zDragonNF
October 13, 2018

Yes, but he only accepts English and I think that French and one more, right?
I'm proposing a translator that is open for everyone to put the translations into their language, thus creating a large database and not something that holds you in one or two languages.

And my idea is more geared towards mobile and desktop applications, that works offline, updating the database as updates.
It's just a project that I want to do to unite several languages in Dovah, since I'm Portuguese and I know what it's like to have this job of having to speak English to learn something.

About the online translator, it is not in real time; 

[PICTURE]

I'm offering a real-time translator. Google example;

[PICTURE]

My Translator;

[PICTURE]

by zDragonNF
October 13, 2018

Yes, but he only accepts English and I think that French and one more, right?
I'm proposing a translator that is open for everyone to put the translations into their language, thus creating a large database and not something that holds you in one or two languages.

And my idea is more geared towards mobile and desktop applications, that works offline, updating the database as updates.
It's just a project that I want to do to unite several languages in Dovah, since I'm Portuguese and I know what it's like to have this job of having to speak English to learn something.

About the online translator, it is not in real time; 

[PICTURE]

I'm offering a real-time translator. Google example;

[PICTURE]

My Translator;

[PICTURE]

zDragonNF
November 11, 2018

My translator in .exe;

LINK

by zDragonNF
November 11, 2018

My translator in .exe;

LINK

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.