Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

A quick question about the Alpahbet Converter

LMFT
October 14, 2018

Hello there guys! I wanted to ask a really quick thing. I've reached the site because i've found the Alphabet Converter, which would help for a tattoo i have in mind. The question is:

Which language should I use as input to get a correct phrase in Dovahzul? Standard english or dovahzul in roman alphabet? i.e.: Let's say I want "Dragonborn" written in dragon alphabet. Should I use Dragonborn or Dovahkiin as input?

by LMFT
October 14, 2018

Hello there guys! I wanted to ask a really quick thing. I've reached the site because i've found the Alphabet Converter, which would help for a tattoo i have in mind. The question is:

Which language should I use as input to get a correct phrase in Dovahzul? Standard english or dovahzul in roman alphabet? i.e.: Let's say I want "Dragonborn" written in dragon alphabet. Should I use Dragonborn or Dovahkiin as input?

Liis
Administrator
October 15, 2018
Dovahkiin. The converter only transforms romanised text into runes and does not act as a translator between languages.
by Liis
October 15, 2018
Dovahkiin. The converter only transforms romanised text into runes and does not act as a translator between languages.

LMFT
October 15, 2018

Thanks for the reply Liis! Have a great day

by LMFT
October 15, 2018

Thanks for the reply Liis! Have a great day

Mortifer
January 17, 2019
LMFT

Dovahkiin. It sounds cooler. [This is also my first reply!]

by Mortifer
January 17, 2019
LMFT

Dovahkiin. It sounds cooler. [This is also my first reply!]

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.