Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Error in lessons pages

Sonaak Kroinlah
October 25, 2018

I was going through the lessons to try and improve my grammar and I noticed that some of runes in the pronouns section are incorrect, namely [ey] or [u ' u] are sometimes used instead of [uu] in the word "zu'u" and [i i] instead of [ii] in the word "niin".

by Sonaak Kroinlah
October 25, 2018

I was going through the lessons to try and improve my grammar and I noticed that some of runes in the pronouns section are incorrect, namely [ey] or [u ' u] are sometimes used instead of [uu] in the word "zu'u" and [i i] instead of [ii] in the word "niin".

paarthurnax
Administrator
October 26, 2018
Thanks for pointing that out! I'll fix that as soon as I get the chance.
by paarthurnax
October 26, 2018
Thanks for pointing that out! I'll fix that as soon as I get the chance.

Naarspaandrem
October 28, 2018

Hey, just going to add on to this. I've meant to mention this for about a week now, but keep forgetting. In the "showing possession" section, there's a minor misspell. Here is the text: 

"This way the components of the compound word, esepcially "se" and "in", aren't lost."

As I said, very minor, but an error is still an error and I wanted to report it. Hope it helps!

by Naarspaandrem
October 28, 2018

Hey, just going to add on to this. I've meant to mention this for about a week now, but keep forgetting. In the "showing possession" section, there's a minor misspell. Here is the text: 

"This way the components of the compound word, esepcially "se" and "in", aren't lost."

As I said, very minor, but an error is still an error and I wanted to report it. Hope it helps!

Sonaak Kroinlah
October 29, 2018

In the section 1 review for sentence structure there is this word "mok", I haven't been able to find it in the dictionary so I'm guessing its a typo or maybe legacy or something so I thought I should check if it's supposed to be there or not. :)

by Sonaak Kroinlah
October 29, 2018

In the section 1 review for sentence structure there is this word "mok", I haven't been able to find it in the dictionary so I'm guessing its a typo or maybe legacy or something so I thought I should check if it's supposed to be there or not. :)

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.