DovahkiinLovaas

DovahkiinLovaas
November 12, 2018

My charaters info:

Name: Croix Lovaas
Race/Species: Altmer
Sexuality:Pansexual
Family: All dead
Extra: Well he's a Dragonborn, for one, he is orginally from Summerset Isles and was caught trying to illegally form a guild for theives. He doesn't know he is a dragonborn yet though.

If anybody is looking to roleplay, then message me, I mainly use discord so add me on there.
My discord username is: Braniac#3372

by DovahkiinLovaas
November 12, 2018

My charaters info:

Name: Croix Lovaas
Race/Species: Altmer
Sexuality:Pansexual
Family: All dead
Extra: Well he's a Dragonborn, for one, he is orginally from Summerset Isles and was caught trying to illegally form a guild for theives. He doesn't know he is a dragonborn yet though.

If anybody is looking to roleplay, then message me, I mainly use discord so add me on there.
My discord username is: Braniac#3372

Liis
Administrator
November 12, 2018
@DovahkiinLovaas,

Roleplays must first be requested in the Roleplay Request Thread. Please read the Roleplay Forum Rules & Guidelines before posting.
by Liis
November 12, 2018
@DovahkiinLovaas,

Roleplays must first be requested in the Roleplay Request Thread. Please read the Roleplay Forum Rules & Guidelines before posting.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.