so what you do is tell us all your ideas to improve this website

by Mulwahhah
December 7, 2018

i know this is the second thread i made this day but i had 2 great ideas

so what you do is tell us all your ideas to improve this website

Liis
Administrator
December 7, 2018
I've moved this thread to the forum Site Discussion to fit the criteria.
by Liis
December 7, 2018
I've moved this thread to the forum Site Discussion to fit the criteria.

paarthurnax
Administrator
December 21, 2018
Thanks for posting, Mulwahhah, I'd be happy to hear any ideas you might have.
by paarthurnax
December 21, 2018
Thanks for posting, Mulwahhah, I'd be happy to hear any ideas you might have.

Fusdoiiz
January 17, 2019

Maybe we could have somebody prepare an audio recording of the words in [Dovah]. It would help newcomers learn proper pronunciation.

by Fusdoiiz
January 17, 2019

Maybe we could have somebody prepare an audio recording of the words in [Dovah]. It would help newcomers learn proper pronunciation.

Balasar
January 22, 2019

How about once you reach a certain amount of expirience, you can suggest words for the dictionary.

by Balasar
January 22, 2019

How about once you reach a certain amount of expirience, you can suggest words for the dictionary.

laaniiksedov
May 4, 2019

Hey all.

Parthurnax, I have a suggestion. Maybe find some people with a background in linguistics or somehow get in contact with the team who worked on Dovah from Bethesda and ask them to vet fan-created words.

I do understand your reasons behind doing away with the Legacy dictionary, but there are words which seem like they could exist within Dovah in the canon. I.E: Ruvey[s]un for captain. It pretty well describes what a Naval Captain does. And the words which make it up, Ru and Veysun are canon.

by laaniiksedov
May 4, 2019

Hey all.

Parthurnax, I have a suggestion. Maybe find some people with a background in linguistics or somehow get in contact with the team who worked on Dovah from Bethesda and ask them to vet fan-created words.

I do understand your reasons behind doing away with the Legacy dictionary, but there are words which seem like they could exist within Dovah in the canon. I.E: Ruvey[s]un for captain. It pretty well describes what a Naval Captain does. And the words which make it up, Ru and Veysun are canon.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.