Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dovahzul Blog

Zinrahzul
January 3, 2019

Ok, so I have a lot of Dovahzul content and projects going through my head right now, and I figure it's time to start documenting it in a cohesive manner.

WordPress Blog Link

I'll also use it to host content beyond what Thu'um gives (dictionary, initial lessons) that will help those who want practices reading, writing, and listening to Dovahzul. Although my Sound Cloud Account hosts any audio content, the blog (as well as my posts here) will link to the content.

Basically, it's my Dovahzul Portfolio and content to help people out. 

I have 3 blog posts already and will add to it regularly. For the purposes of this thread, I'm looking for feedback. Thank you in advance!

by Zinrahzul
January 3, 2019

Ok, so I have a lot of Dovahzul content and projects going through my head right now, and I figure it's time to start documenting it in a cohesive manner.

WordPress Blog Link

I'll also use it to host content beyond what Thu'um gives (dictionary, initial lessons) that will help those who want practices reading, writing, and listening to Dovahzul. Although my Sound Cloud Account hosts any audio content, the blog (as well as my posts here) will link to the content.

Basically, it's my Dovahzul Portfolio and content to help people out. 

I have 3 blog posts already and will add to it regularly. For the purposes of this thread, I'm looking for feedback. Thank you in advance!

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 10, 2019

This is excellent, Zin! I look forward to seeing what else you put up there!

by paarthurnax
January 10, 2019

This is excellent, Zin! I look forward to seeing what else you put up there!

Zinrahzul
January 10, 2019
Thanks! I have had consistent posts for 8 days now it has been extremely fun to do so far. A lot of it is off the cuff. I just start a blog and think about what comes to mind. I don't know what would people keep people interested oh, so I am experimenting with a lot of types of posts ranging from analysis of song translations to text comics two word wall puzzles, etc.
by Zinrahzul
January 10, 2019
Thanks! I have had consistent posts for 8 days now it has been extremely fun to do so far. A lot of it is off the cuff. I just start a blog and think about what comes to mind. I don't know what would people keep people interested oh, so I am experimenting with a lot of types of posts ranging from analysis of song translations to text comics two word wall puzzles, etc.

Ercal
January 17, 2019

cool

by Ercal
January 17, 2019

cool

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.