Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Help with translating

Hisllas
January 17, 2019

Hello everyone,

I'm new on the forum, looking for the right translation to "confidence". Some years back i suffered a pretty ugly motocicle crash, my sciatic nerve was injured and that mothaf**** cause me 15 days of continuum pain, and i played Skyrim from 7:00am to 02:00am of the other day to forget about the pain, this game helped me go throught all this, i still feel the injury but in a supportable maner.

So now i want to make a tatoo and write the word "self-confidence" in dovahzul i looked on the site and dicionary and can't decide if the right word is "Ov" or "Pahsu".

so i looking for someone that can help me.

by Hisllas
January 17, 2019

Hello everyone,

I'm new on the forum, looking for the right translation to "confidence". Some years back i suffered a pretty ugly motocicle crash, my sciatic nerve was injured and that mothaf**** cause me 15 days of continuum pain, and i played Skyrim from 7:00am to 02:00am of the other day to forget about the pain, this game helped me go throught all this, i still feel the injury but in a supportable maner.

So now i want to make a tatoo and write the word "self-confidence" in dovahzul i looked on the site and dicionary and can't decide if the right word is "Ov" or "Pahsu".

so i looking for someone that can help me.

Liis
Administrator
January 17, 2019
I've moved this thread to the forum Dragon Language Discussion to fit the criteria.
by Liis
January 17, 2019
I've moved this thread to the forum Dragon Language Discussion to fit the criteria.

Ercal
January 17, 2019

I looked up a word and in sikaav it said it wasn't a word

by Ercal
January 17, 2019

I looked up a word and in sikaav it said it wasn't a word

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.