Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

USS Michael Monsoor Commissioning Ceremony

Mirkrilaar
January 25, 2019

Ahoy everyone!

As most of you may know already, my ship, the USS Michael Monsoor was christened over two years ago. Tomorrow, on Saturday January 26th, the US Navy will finally welcome her into the fleet. If you are interested in watching and seeing Mirk run up and man the ship to finally bring her to life, I will post a link to the event below. 

Fair winds and Following Seas!

Event here

by Mirkrilaar
January 25, 2019

Ahoy everyone!

As most of you may know already, my ship, the USS Michael Monsoor was christened over two years ago. Tomorrow, on Saturday January 26th, the US Navy will finally welcome her into the fleet. If you are interested in watching and seeing Mirk run up and man the ship to finally bring her to life, I will post a link to the event below. 

Fair winds and Following Seas!

Event here

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 25, 2019
Paaz ven, Mirk!
by paarthurnax
January 25, 2019
Paaz ven, Mirk!

Mirkrilaar
January 26, 2019

For those of you that may have missed it, here is a link to the video for all to enjoy. 

Click here 

by Mirkrilaar
January 26, 2019

For those of you that may have missed it, here is a link to the video for all to enjoy. 

Click here 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.