Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I have an idea

blazewolf11341
January 27, 2019

My idea is this: What if countries had Dovahzul names?

America could be something like free land, Russia or Canada could be land of snow, The UK could be land of kings... stuff like that.

by blazewolf11341
January 27, 2019

My idea is this: What if countries had Dovahzul names?

America could be something like free land, Russia or Canada could be land of snow, The UK could be land of kings... stuff like that.

Zinrahzul
January 27, 2019

Are you thinking of Dovah naming countries based on what they see? From their perspective?

by Zinrahzul
January 27, 2019

Are you thinking of Dovah naming countries based on what they see? From their perspective?

blazewolf11341
January 27, 2019

Geh, something along those lines.

by blazewolf11341
January 27, 2019

Geh, something along those lines.

blazewolf11341
January 28, 2019
Zinrahzul

geh

by blazewolf11341
January 28, 2019
Zinrahzul

geh

Kahvozein
June 15, 2019

France : Goltsekip USA : Stingolt Spain : Goltseshul United-Kingdom : Goltsegram Belgium : Goltsepindarre Canada : Goltsesahqoreyth China : Lotmunwopraan

by Kahvozein
June 15, 2019

France : Goltsekip USA : Stingolt Spain : Goltseshul United-Kingdom : Goltsegram Belgium : Goltsepindarre Canada : Goltsesahqoreyth China : Lotmunwopraan

blazewolf11341
July 17, 2019

I will include translations. In the future, post with translations with roughly the same format that I use.

by blazewolf11341
July 17, 2019

I will include translations. In the future, post with translations with roughly the same format that I use.

blazewolf11341
July 17, 2019

France: Land of Food

United States: Freedom Land

Spain: Land of Sun

United Kingdom: Land of Clouds

Belgium: Land of Fields

Canada: Land of Red Tree

China: Great One Who Rests

by blazewolf11341
July 17, 2019

France: Land of Food

United States: Freedom Land

Spain: Land of Sun

United Kingdom: Land of Clouds

Belgium: Land of Fields

Canada: Land of Red Tree

China: Great One Who Rests

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.