Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

aldmer language

1  2  3 > >>  

Onik
November 30, 2013

Would it not be cool to also have the aldmer language uploaded on this website along with Dovahzul? Here is a link of aldmeri words from previous elder scrolls games: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Aldmeri_Language . It would be a good addition for an aldmeri translator to be uploaded along with the ability to add aldmeri words as well.

by Onik
November 30, 2013

Would it not be cool to also have the aldmer language uploaded on this website along with Dovahzul? Here is a link of aldmeri words from previous elder scrolls games: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Aldmeri_Language . It would be a good addition for an aldmeri translator to be uploaded along with the ability to add aldmeri words as well.

Loniizrath
January 5, 2014

This post has been deleted.

by Loniizrath
January 5, 2014

This post has been deleted.

TRBagon
January 9, 2014

A website dedicated to the expansion of the Aldmeri language? Sounds interesting, perhaps you should think about hosting the website and creating/finding the grammar rules of this language. I would be happy to create words for this language.

~Tatsu

by TRBagon
January 9, 2014

A website dedicated to the expansion of the Aldmeri language? Sounds interesting, perhaps you should think about hosting the website and creating/finding the grammar rules of this language. I would be happy to create words for this language.

~Tatsu

DovahKiinZaan
April 13, 2014
Give Thu'um.org an aldmeri section? Intresting
by DovahKiinZaan
April 13, 2014
Give Thu'um.org an aldmeri section? Intresting

Alduin The World Eater
April 16, 2014

Also maybe you could get some help from the admin of this site: Paarthurnax. Maybe even makea site  for the Khajiit too. I've set a goal to learn as many TES languages as possible and the more languages the better am I right?

by Alduin The World Eater
April 16, 2014

Also maybe you could get some help from the admin of this site: Paarthurnax. Maybe even makea site  for the Khajiit too. I've set a goal to learn as many TES languages as possible and the more languages the better am I right?

Phelan1019
May 22, 2014

Personally, I'm not a fan of the Fahliil. Orcs and Dark Elves, I can tolerate. Wood Elves aren't that bad either. But Altmer? Niid. I give kudos to the Elves for creating Tamriel Common, but I will not learn the language of their ancestors.

by Phelan1019
May 22, 2014

Personally, I'm not a fan of the Fahliil. Orcs and Dark Elves, I can tolerate. Wood Elves aren't that bad either. But Altmer? Niid. I give kudos to the Elves for creating Tamriel Common, but I will not learn the language of their ancestors.

Ahmuldein
May 30, 2014

I think that's a great idea, also there is a Deatric language that is difficult but easier to pronounce. According to a friend of mine he says that the language of the Falmer is very difficult

by Ahmuldein
May 30, 2014

I think that's a great idea, also there is a Deatric language that is difficult but easier to pronounce. According to a friend of mine he says that the language of the Falmer is very difficult

Ahmuldein
May 30, 2014

This would be difficult being that it took us over a couple years to develop Dovahzul

by Ahmuldein
May 30, 2014

This would be difficult being that it took us over a couple years to develop Dovahzul

Mul klo riik
September 20, 2014
Ahmuldein

Keep in mind a bulk of that problem was having a community. I'm sure if we advertised on this site, we'd have a good start.

As for the falmer language, yeah, we basically only have like one thing to work off of.

by Mul klo riik
September 20, 2014
Ahmuldein

Keep in mind a bulk of that problem was having a community. I'm sure if we advertised on this site, we'd have a good start.

As for the falmer language, yeah, we basically only have like one thing to work off of.

Mulqoreyn
September 23, 2014

I salute you dedication, doing so will be a great challange considering only a handful of words remain. but i guess nothing is impossible.

by Mulqoreyn
September 23, 2014

I salute you dedication, doing so will be a great challange considering only a handful of words remain. but i guess nothing is impossible.

Mul klo riik
October 2, 2014
Mulqoreyn

Dovahzul is like, 10% canon. We'll get somewhere. What I'd likke to see though, would be people not only just looking at just Aldmer, but what we know of the other elven languages and what they have in common, similar roots and the likes of which. Could just be one project don't you think? Figuring out all the elder scrolls' elven languages.

by Mul klo riik
October 2, 2014
Mulqoreyn

Dovahzul is like, 10% canon. We'll get somewhere. What I'd likke to see though, would be people not only just looking at just Aldmer, but what we know of the other elven languages and what they have in common, similar roots and the likes of which. Could just be one project don't you think? Figuring out all the elder scrolls' elven languages.

Mulqoreyn
October 22, 2014
Mul klo riik
Mulqoreyn

This is a good idea, if you don't have a goal you tend to stray, but who would have the time and mastery of language to pull this off?

by Mulqoreyn
October 22, 2014
Mul klo riik
Mulqoreyn

This is a good idea, if you don't have a goal you tend to stray, but who would have the time and mastery of language to pull this off?

Kahdremonik
November 21, 2014
Mulqoreyn
Mul klo riik
Mulqoreyn

Someone with a helluva lot of time on their hands?

by Kahdremonik
November 21, 2014
Mulqoreyn
Mul klo riik
Mulqoreyn

Someone with a helluva lot of time on their hands?

Junus
November 21, 2014

I thinl that that would be awesome!

by Junus
November 21, 2014

I thinl that that would be awesome!

DovahKiinZaan
December 19, 2014

Is there enough base words to start an Aldmeris section? It's like trying to start a Faldmeris section.

by DovahKiinZaan
December 19, 2014

Is there enough base words to start an Aldmeris section? It's like trying to start a Faldmeris section.

1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.