Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

sweet skyrim love!

atomicgamer
April 8, 2019

tell us everything new about your love life in skyrim. problems? need advice?

by atomicgamer
April 8, 2019

tell us everything new about your love life in skyrim. problems? need advice?

shulkunaak
June 11, 2019
It’s nonexistent and I would prefer to keep it that way (in my current play through)
by shulkunaak
June 11, 2019
It’s nonexistent and I would prefer to keep it that way (in my current play through)

woodelf26
October 19, 2019

I was going to marry Aela, but she died and I didn't have a save. It was a hard quest so I didn't want to do it again. :(

by woodelf26
October 19, 2019

I was going to marry Aela, but she died and I didn't have a save. It was a hard quest so I didn't want to do it again. :(

Glade
November 3, 2019
I use to be an adventure like you, but then I took and arrow in the knee. I built a house out in Morthal. Had two kids and Wife who accepted them. She died while I tried saving her from bandits....I Fus Do Rah as she crossed the lateral. t was very sad......So, I got married to a character who can't die.
by Glade
November 3, 2019
I use to be an adventure like you, but then I took and arrow in the knee. I built a house out in Morthal. Had two kids and Wife who accepted them. She died while I tried saving her from bandits....I Fus Do Rah as she crossed the lateral. t was very sad......So, I got married to a character who can't die.

Glade
November 3, 2019

Buuuut being the Orc adopting two humans childern and marrying a Dunmer...wasn't the best line up. Annnnd I felt it was to much of a sitcom.

by Glade
November 3, 2019

Buuuut being the Orc adopting two humans childern and marrying a Dunmer...wasn't the best line up. Annnnd I felt it was to much of a sitcom.

[deleted]
January 9, 2020

Lydia, adopting Runa, and Lucia.

by [deleted]
January 9, 2020

Lydia, adopting Runa, and Lucia.

Qethdwiinjun
January 14, 2020
rescued my wife from some vampires. Siskel and Sophie keep fighting, probably because of the alliterative names. My basement is filled with giant rats. And the world can't seem to stay fixed

in other words it's going great!
by Qethdwiinjun
January 14, 2020
rescued my wife from some vampires. Siskel and Sophie keep fighting, probably because of the alliterative names. My basement is filled with giant rats. And the world can't seem to stay fixed

in other words it's going great!

Onikvulzii
January 29, 2020

Aela the huntress is great but she wont move in with me because my housecarl is taking up the second bedroom so i just kind of visit here at jorrvaskr every once in a while to get some money.

by Onikvulzii
January 29, 2020

Aela the huntress is great but she wont move in with me because my housecarl is taking up the second bedroom so i just kind of visit here at jorrvaskr every once in a while to get some money.

Fusdoiiz
January 31, 2020

Serana is still being tsun. Maybe I ought to back off for a while.

by Fusdoiiz
January 31, 2020

Serana is still being tsun. Maybe I ought to back off for a while.

[deleted]
April 8, 2020

Aela the huntress, of course! I think she is the most beautiful in Skyrim without modifying.

by [deleted]
April 8, 2020

Aela the huntress, of course! I think she is the most beautiful in Skyrim without modifying.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.