Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

forelnaar

ChizuruKaifu
May 20, 2019

I know that four items can be found in here and a lot of gold but I can only find kavarins blade but not any of the dragon priest masks in there

by ChizuruKaifu
May 20, 2019

I know that four items can be found in here and a lot of gold but I can only find kavarins blade but not any of the dragon priest masks in there

Kul do Dovah
May 21, 2019

I have Onikaan, but where do you get Kavarins Blade?

by Kul do Dovah
May 21, 2019

I have Onikaan, but where do you get Kavarins Blade?

ChizuruKaifu
May 21, 2019

after you pull one of the handles go back to the area right before the one with the skeleton and the note you should see an open area on the right go in and check out the coffin and you'll get kavarins blade. so how do you get onikaan?

by ChizuruKaifu
May 21, 2019

after you pull one of the handles go back to the area right before the one with the skeleton and the note you should see an open area on the right go in and check out the coffin and you'll get kavarins blade. so how do you get onikaan?

shulkunaak
June 11, 2019
@ChizuruKaifu thank you for this insight, greatly appreciated
by shulkunaak
June 11, 2019
@ChizuruKaifu thank you for this insight, greatly appreciated

Glade
December 7, 2019

*********SPOILERS********DO NOT READ IF YOU DON;T WANT  THE PUZZLE SOLVED FOR YOU**********

In Brief

Step 1, Clear the Dungen.

Step 2, Find items.

Step 3, Find 3 switchs.

Step 4, Find door that wasn't there before, towards the front, Like from the entrance go left search right.

Step 5. Find text door VAL REN BEX

by Glade
December 7, 2019

*********SPOILERS********DO NOT READ IF YOU DON;T WANT  THE PUZZLE SOLVED FOR YOU**********

In Brief

Step 1, Clear the Dungen.

Step 2, Find items.

Step 3, Find 3 switchs.

Step 4, Find door that wasn't there before, towards the front, Like from the entrance go left search right.

Step 5. Find text door VAL REN BEX

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.