Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Profile photo

ChizuruKaifu
May 22, 2019

all profile phot's have to be 100x100 or less but the only ones tat are that size I can find have data as the first word in the url and things with data as the link can't be put on here but I don't know why and if somebody has a functioning solution I will give them 10 gold

by ChizuruKaifu
May 22, 2019

all profile phot's have to be 100x100 or less but the only ones tat are that size I can find have data as the first word in the url and things with data as the link can't be put on here but I don't know why and if somebody has a functioning solution I will give them 10 gold

Liis
Administrator
May 22, 2019
@ChizuruKaifu,

All custom profile pictures must be directly linked to its online location.

1. Download the desired image.
2. Search Google for an image resizer (there are millions). Use the image resizer to resize the desired image to 100 by 100 pixels.
3. Upload the resized image to an image-hosting website (the one we use the most is imgur.com).
4. Then, copy the image's direct link (I think this is done by "right-clicking" the image on mobile, but I don't know about PC).
5. Paste the copied URL in your profile edit page.
by Liis
May 22, 2019
@ChizuruKaifu,

All custom profile pictures must be directly linked to its online location.

1. Download the desired image.

2. Search Google for an image resizer (there are millions). Use the image resizer to resize the desired image to 100 by 100 pixels.

3. Upload the resized image to an image-hosting website (the one we use the most is imgur.com).

4. Then, copy the image's direct link (I think this is done by "right-clicking" the image on mobile, but I don't know about PC).

5. Paste the copied URL in your profile edit page.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.