Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Levels

ChizuruKaifu
May 22, 2019

each person has a level and start out as a prisoner and have to work there way up but it is incredibally hard to gain experience also I don't know how to get this experience it just happens to appear on my account randomaly

by ChizuruKaifu
May 22, 2019

each person has a level and start out as a prisoner and have to work there way up but it is incredibally hard to gain experience also I don't know how to get this experience it just happens to appear on my account randomaly

Liis
Administrator
May 22, 2019
@ChizuruKaifu,

Both experience and gold are acquired by posting to any forum besides The Hearth. This includes the Question Board.
by Liis
May 22, 2019
@ChizuruKaifu,

Both experience and gold are acquired by posting to any forum besides The Hearth. This includes the Question Board.

DovahKiinZaan
May 22, 2019
I personally have reset my rank twice and I’m on the process of getting to max rank again. Just being generally useful and good will help.
by DovahKiinZaan
May 22, 2019
I personally have reset my rank twice and I’m on the process of getting to max rank again. Just being generally useful and good will help.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.