Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Members

ChizuruKaifu
May 22, 2019

There are three moderators and one admin but there are about over 5 thousand people on here and I don't know if there is enough moderators to deal with this I think someone should find the most trustworthy people on here and get them to be moderators

by ChizuruKaifu
May 22, 2019

There are three moderators and one admin but there are about over 5 thousand people on here and I don't know if there is enough moderators to deal with this I think someone should find the most trustworthy people on here and get them to be moderators

Liis
Administrator
May 22, 2019
@ChizuruKaifu,

We have 11,893 members, but only less than a quarter of one percent of them is active. We'll be okay managing such a small flow of activity plus the few passersby.
by Liis
May 22, 2019
@ChizuruKaifu,

We have 11,893 members, but only less than a quarter of one percent of them is active. We'll be okay managing such a small flow of activity plus the few passersby.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.