Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Friends and Favourites

Vahdin Eroljan
July 16, 2019

I'm not a coder, and i'm not someone super technologically inclined, but maybe for those of us who use more of the social features of the site, such as dm's and the Wall, and those who maybe just like a certain authour's works, you mods could implement some sort of friends or favourite users mechanic. So, instead of showing them on the bottom of the screen in order of account age, our Friends/Favourites would show up first with a little star in the corner of their profile picture. I dunno if this has been suggested or if it's been tried and decided to be too much of a hassle, but it's a nice idea and i think it'd come in handy. Do as you will, mods.

by Vahdin Eroljan
July 16, 2019

I'm not a coder, and i'm not someone super technologically inclined, but maybe for those of us who use more of the social features of the site, such as dm's and the Wall, and those who maybe just like a certain authour's works, you mods could implement some sort of friends or favourite users mechanic. So, instead of showing them on the bottom of the screen in order of account age, our Friends/Favourites would show up first with a little star in the corner of their profile picture. I dunno if this has been suggested or if it's been tried and decided to be too much of a hassle, but it's a nice idea and i think it'd come in handy. Do as you will, mods.

Liis
Administrator
July 16, 2019
@Vahdin Eroljan,

Moderators hold no power to alter the base code of the site. That's up to the administrator, paarthurnax.
by Liis
July 16, 2019
@Vahdin Eroljan,

Moderators hold no power to alter the base code of the site. That's up to the administrator, paarthurnax.

Vahdin Eroljan
July 16, 2019
@Liis

Okay, well, I guess then I’ll let paarth decide and hear his input on it. And just FYI I use “mods” to refer to anyone in charge it’s easier for me. Thanks for the input though.
by Vahdin Eroljan
July 16, 2019
@Liis

Okay, well, I guess then I’ll let paarth decide and hear his input on it. And just FYI I use “mods” to refer to anyone in charge it’s easier for me. Thanks for the input though.

Liis
Administrator
July 16, 2019
I think it's a good idea. Maybe have a list appear on your profile for your own reference and others to see as well.
by Liis
July 16, 2019
I think it's a good idea. Maybe have a list appear on your profile for your own reference and others to see as well.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.