Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Daedra in Our World

Fusdoiiz
October 4, 2019

First of all, I don't think Hermaeus Mora would change that much. The future is part of his sphere, so if anything, he saw this all coming.

by Fusdoiiz
October 4, 2019

First of all, I don't think Hermaeus Mora would change that much. The future is part of his sphere, so if anything, he saw this all coming.

Qethdwiinjun
January 15, 2020
let me tell you, Hircine would have a field day with the southern United States. So many hunters, so little time
by Qethdwiinjun
January 15, 2020
let me tell you, Hircine would have a field day with the southern United States. So many hunters, so little time

Qethdwiinjun
January 15, 2020
Mephala would probably also have a lot of fun with modern world politics, come to think of it. The amount of intrigue and betrayals and backstabbing on a day to day basis? It's a daedra's playground I tell ya
by Qethdwiinjun
January 15, 2020
Mephala would probably also have a lot of fun with modern world politics, come to think of it. The amount of intrigue and betrayals and backstabbing on a day to day basis? It's a daedra's playground I tell ya

Fusdoiiz
January 16, 2020
Qethdwiinjun

And in terms of the Southeast? Don't even get me STARTED on Sanguine and Sheogorath!

by Fusdoiiz
January 16, 2020
Qethdwiinjun

And in terms of the Southeast? Don't even get me STARTED on Sanguine and Sheogorath!

Onikvulzii
January 30, 2020

woah, if daedras exist then wouldnt that mean that soul gems and enchanting would exist because the soul cairn is a plane of oblivon, right?

by Onikvulzii
January 30, 2020

woah, if daedras exist then wouldnt that mean that soul gems and enchanting would exist because the soul cairn is a plane of oblivon, right?

Fusdoiiz
January 30, 2020

Yeah. Seems like an Oblivion of a way to go.

by Fusdoiiz
January 30, 2020

Yeah. Seems like an Oblivion of a way to go.

NikkoMidzinvur
February 29, 2020
We would drop a nuke on Mehrunes Dagon if he showed up. There would be NO HESITATION if this literal god of destruction of revolution made it clear he was hear to wreck as much sh*t as possible.
by NikkoMidzinvur
February 29, 2020
We would drop a nuke on Mehrunes Dagon if he showed up. There would be NO HESITATION if this literal god of destruction of revolution made it clear he was hear to wreck as much sh*t as possible.

Fusdoiiz
March 2, 2020
NikkoMidzinvur

Dagon could eat nukes for BREAKFAST.

by Fusdoiiz
March 2, 2020
NikkoMidzinvur

Dagon could eat nukes for BREAKFAST.

NikkoMidzinvur
March 5, 2020
@Fusdoiiz We aren't quite sure what happened,really. All over the world, these Gates have begun to appear, with these armored MONSTROSITIES guarding them. They fell easily to our bullets, but they don't seem to fear death. These lights fly out of their corpses and go back through the Gates. One of my friends thinks it's their souls, and these are the Gates of Hell.
One of them said "For Lord Dagon" before slicing through one of the tanks. Dear God I actually pissed myself when I saw that.
The UN going nuts about this. I give it a month before religion start playing more a role in their decisions than logic and safety. Probably already a few cults popping up.
I'm gonna keep writing in this journal to help process this. If anyone's reading this in the future, I hope I either gave it to you or died of age.
*The signature is indecipherable*

Year 275 AC(After Crisis)
I close the book Sheo had given me, and look at the ruins of the old base around me.
Me: Huh, so that's how it started.
Sheo: Hope your happy. Had to slice apart those Dromathra for it. They've got a weak point on the vase of their tails, ya know.
Meat's pretty tasty, too.
Me: Hehe, you're a Mad Genius, Sheo.
Sheo: Trust me, kid. You weren't the first - and you won't be the last - to call me that. Cheeese whiz?
Me: Sure. Let's get out of the radiation first.
by NikkoMidzinvur
March 5, 2020
@Fusdoiiz We aren't quite sure what happened,really. All over the world, these Gates have begun to appear, with these armored MONSTROSITIES guarding them. They fell easily to our bullets, but they don't seem to fear death. These lights fly out of their corpses and go back through the Gates. One of my friends thinks it's their souls, and these are the Gates of Hell.

One of them said "For Lord Dagon" before slicing through one of the tanks. Dear God I actually pissed myself when I saw that.

The UN going nuts about this. I give it a month before religion start playing more a role in their decisions than logic and safety. Probably already a few cults popping up.

I'm gonna keep writing in this journal to help process this. If anyone's reading this in the future, I hope I either gave it to you or died of age.

*The signature is indecipherable*

Year 275 AC(After Crisis)

I close the book Sheo had given me, and look at the ruins of the old base around me.

Me: Huh, so that's how it started.

Sheo: Hope your happy. Had to slice apart those Dromathra for it. They've got a weak point on the vase of their tails, ya know.

Meat's pretty tasty, too.

Me: Hehe, you're a Mad Genius, Sheo.

Sheo: Trust me, kid. You weren't the first - and you won't be the last - to call me that. Cheeese whiz?

Me: Sure. Let's get out of the radiation first.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.