Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Other Helpful Websites

Malkaaz
December 8, 2019

I am beginning to learn Dovahzul, and at this point in time only know the runes, and some words in the language. I am wondering if there are places other than this to help me practice learning it. I am looking for things like flash cards, memory games, stuff like that. Any help is appreciated.

- Malkaaz

by Malkaaz
December 8, 2019

I am beginning to learn Dovahzul, and at this point in time only know the runes, and some words in the language. I am wondering if there are places other than this to help me practice learning it. I am looking for things like flash cards, memory games, stuff like that. Any help is appreciated.

- Malkaaz

Sonaak Kroinlah
December 9, 2019

Memrise is a flashcard website\app with a Dovahzul course. You will have to sign up but it's free.

by Sonaak Kroinlah
December 9, 2019

Memrise is a flashcard website\app with a Dovahzul course. You will have to sign up but it's free.

DovahKiinZaan
December 9, 2019

Very few things have Dovahzul specifically.

by DovahKiinZaan
December 9, 2019

Very few things have Dovahzul specifically.

Malkaaz
December 10, 2019
Sonaak Kroinlah

Thanks! I will check it out.

by Malkaaz
December 10, 2019
Sonaak Kroinlah

Thanks! I will check it out.

Fusdoiiz
January 31, 2020

Perhaps we could make some sort of petition to DuoLingo to get them to put Dovahzul there. They already have High Valyrian and Klingon!

by Fusdoiiz
January 31, 2020

Perhaps we could make some sort of petition to DuoLingo to get them to put Dovahzul there. They already have High Valyrian and Klingon!

Malkaaz
February 1, 2020
Fusdoiiz

Perhaps. I believe this was attempted in the past, but was forgotten. That would be nice, though. We could maybe try something, ask Paarthurnax about it.

by Malkaaz
February 1, 2020
Fusdoiiz

Perhaps. I believe this was attempted in the past, but was forgotten. That would be nice, though. We could maybe try something, ask Paarthurnax about it.

Frondov
February 25, 2020
Fusdoiiz

As yeah man! I take Italian, it's SO GOOD!!!

by Frondov
February 25, 2020
Fusdoiiz

As yeah man! I take Italian, it's SO GOOD!!!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.