Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Translation for a tattoo

Loxodor
March 25, 2020

As the discriptipn says, I want to design myself a tattoo and it relys on this translation, if you guys can help please do so it would be really and truly helpful and I would be so grateful! Ps. I don’t know if Ymir’s possible, but can you do it in tune form please

Thanks in advance <3

by Loxodor
March 25, 2020

As the discriptipn says, I want to design myself a tattoo and it relys on this translation, if you guys can help please do so it would be really and truly helpful and I would be so grateful! Ps. I don’t know if Ymir’s possible, but can you do it in tune form please

Thanks in advance <3

Kahvozein
March 25, 2020

Drem yol lok !

So, there is no direct word for word translation for "Live without regrets" but we could say it differently. For instance, "Lahney voth smoliin/frin" which can be translated as "Live with passion/eagerness" . Another way to express roughly the same idea would be "Live proudly" = "Lahney voth kah".

I hope it helped :)

by Kahvozein
March 25, 2020

Drem yol lok !

So, there is no direct word for word translation for "Live without regrets" but we could say it differently. For instance, "Lahney voth smoliin/frin" which can be translated as "Live with passion/eagerness" . Another way to express roughly the same idea would be "Live proudly" = "Lahney voth kah".

I hope it helped :)

Loxodor
March 25, 2020
@Kahvozein that helped big time thank you.
How would I go about putting that into the dragon “rune” alphabet?
by Loxodor
March 25, 2020
@Kahvozein that helped big time thank you.

How would I go about putting that into the dragon “rune” alphabet?

Kahvozein
March 26, 2020
@Loxodor

Live with passion = [Lahney voth smoliin]

Live with eagerness = [Lahney voth frin]

Live proudly = [Lahney voth kah]
by Kahvozein
March 26, 2020
@Loxodor

Live with passion = [Lahney voth smoliin]

Live with eagerness = [Lahney voth frin]

Live proudly = [Lahney voth kah]

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.