Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Translator/dictionary update?

Kunsejiid
April 19, 2020

I was going through the site, and noticed that the new words from ESO have not been included in the dictionaries nor translator, despite being discussed in the forum threads as canon.

Is that something that is currently in the process of being added?

I also noticed that the english translator recognizes "den" as "the".. is this perhaps an error on account of the german translator?

by Kunsejiid
April 19, 2020

I was going through the site, and noticed that the new words from ESO have not been included in the dictionaries nor translator, despite being discussed in the forum threads as canon.

Is that something that is currently in the process of being added?

I also noticed that the english translator recognizes "den" as "the".. is this perhaps an error on account of the german translator?

Liis
Administrator
April 19, 2020
The only member who is able to add new words to the Dragon dictionary is the administrator and owner of the site, paarthurnax. Unfortunately, he doesn't visit the site but once or twice a year anymore. Hopefully he'll find some time to add the entries.
by Liis
April 19, 2020
The only member who is able to add new words to the Dragon dictionary is the administrator and owner of the site, paarthurnax. Unfortunately, he doesn't visit the site but once or twice a year anymore. Hopefully he'll find some time to add the entries.

Kunsejiid
April 20, 2020

That's totally fair. I was not sure how such things worked, is why I asked. Thank you for the prompt response! 

by Kunsejiid
April 20, 2020

That's totally fair. I was not sure how such things worked, is why I asked. Thank you for the prompt response! 

Ranger545
August 25, 2020

Okay, it's sad but I guess the golden age of the forum (as a whole, or this one in general) is over and it's good the admin still comes every once in a while!

by Ranger545
August 25, 2020

Okay, it's sad but I guess the golden age of the forum (as a whole, or this one in general) is over and it's good the admin still comes every once in a while!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.